Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EPC2100R2 flashing help
Music 
I watch tutorial from link :

http://www.sbhacker.net/forum/index.php/...one-click/

and i try to do that but i have porblem see picture

[Image: help.png]
what operating system you running just a thawt ????????????????
if you cant test dont invest !!!!!
Windows 7 Utimate Service Pack 1 64bit
tftp32 is the culprit. It can be tricky to get it just right.
which porgram is the best for I record video what i do..and where i wrong.

ANd did i corect install net-snmp-5.4.2.1-1.win32

and can someone send me programs what all i need for haxorware?

I conect my modem EPC2100R2 with LAN cabel, is this correct? or i need some hradware?
(18-02-2013, 05:57 PM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: tftp32 is the culprit. It can be tricky to get it just right.

I don't think tftp32 is the culprit in this case. You can see on the screenshots the SNMP set commands aren't working, without these commands, the modem doesn't even know a TFTP server exists.
Krky, why don't you just flash via JTAG? A parallell JTAG isn't that hard to make, hardly costs anything & will do the job just fine. Smile
Hmm, I still have about 3 laptops with a parallel port, but I guess not everyone is in the same situation. If you do have a parallel port and you only want to flash one modem, it's still the cheapest solution though.
You MUST have a few toys to choose from to do this. I highly recommend a usbjtag NT 60.00 , a serial flasher (a 5.00 Nokia ca42 hone cable will do nicely) and some breadboard jumper wires...

If you want to go cheap and easy, then get a blackcat usb flasher for 35.00. At some point you will ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY need a jtag of some sort.
(18-02-2013, 07:45 PM)jochen71 Wrote:
(18-02-2013, 05:57 PM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: tftp32 is the culprit. It can be tricky to get it just right.

I don't think tftp32 is the culprit in this case. You can see on the screenshots the SNMP set commands aren't working, without these commands, the modem doesn't even know a TFTP server exists.
Krky, why don't you just flash via JTAG? A parallell JTAG isn't that hard to make, hardly costs anything & will do the job just fine. Smile

I living is Serbia and can't buy JTAG in my country from amazon and ebay becouse my country don't have PayPal. Sad

I can only find USB TTL see pic:

Can i flash my modem with that?

[Image: usb%20ttl.png]

[Image: ld6zy.png]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I forgot to edit "Slika", this picture i create in my language and i edit text in english, I forget that.

OK i will try this..