Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Telnet hack for dummies!
(15-02-2013, 07:17 PM)flashgordon Wrote:
(15-02-2013, 12:11 AM)drewmerc Wrote: i'd have posted the brick shit, and still laughed

i tried it and bricked it but the good lord told me make a backup first and hey presto im back pmsl it dont work guys dont do it pmsl like i say and always will back it up it saves time in the end guys Smile

Please tell me you are being sarcastic! You didn't really write this to your cm did you???????

(15-02-2013, 12:11 AM)drewmerc Wrote: i'd have posted the brick shit, and still laughed

i tried it and bricked it but the good lord told me make a backup first and hey presto im back pmsl it dont work guys dont do it pmsl like i say and always will back it up it saves time in the end guys Smile

Please tell me you are being sarcastic here! You didn't REALLY write that to your cm did you???????????????
(16-02-2013, 05:50 PM)southernyankey1970 Wrote:

Please tell me you are being sarcastic! You didn't really write this to your cm did you???????

Please tell me you are being sarcastic here! You didn't REALLY write that to your cm did you???????????????

NOOOOOOOO LOL JUST WONDERD WHAT FOLKS WOULD SAY LOL Smile
if you cant test dont invest !!!!!
That's good! that would be grounds for instant BAN FOR LIFE!!
I still say,

just a barrel of laughs.........what a funny guy.....ha...ha....good one.....

good thing flashgordon had a backup......or did he...??
(17-02-2013, 12:07 AM)newname Wrote: I still say,

just a barrel of laughs.........what a funny guy.....ha...ha....good one.....

good thing flashgordon had a backup......or did he...??

yes i pm myself all my stuff lol its not lost or dammaged this way pmsl lol still makes me smile lol
What's a backup??? Is that like when you brick your modem and you have to go buy a "backup"??

lol
(18-02-2013, 12:44 AM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: What's a backup??? Is that like when you brick your modem and you have to go buy a "backup"??

lol

no its wen you brick it and then you go see a man about a dog then it has puppys oh the story goes on and on lol but im still running 76 bite of speed as the snail goes lol but im not moaning i will get there one day or maybe not Smile

[/quote]

NOOOOOOOO LOL JUST WONDERD WHAT FOLKS WOULD SAY LOL Smile
[/quote]

This was the funniest part of the whole thread.