Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i need help with my modem
(12-02-2013, 02:46 AM)modembricker Wrote:
(12-02-2013, 02:30 AM)Florida Wrote: the nt will come i had to wait like 2 weeks to get mine and i got no response back when i contacted support. there fucken idiots they provide no tracking, no support....nothing.

I hope it has shipped, it still says processing. Im thinking the guy is a little paranoid about me doing a chargeback or something. I don't play those games.. I live by the strict rules of karma! Thats probably why I always get help when I ask. Cool

I even looked to find a craigslist idiot to jtag it for me real quick, but the only guy I found wants "$50 to fix your modem" fuckin ripoff. Those are the kind of guys who get knocks on their door from unfriendly people.

Your NT will show up. He's a great guy and he supports his product like no one else! In my personal experience in this little hobby, EVERYTHING I ever needed for it took about a year and a day to get to my house! I got mine in 9 days but that was just dumb luck! A friend of mine ordered a 5101 from Taco's store and it took him a month to get it(before Taco got messed up!) This hobby is specialized and it's all hurry up and wait!
Yeah, I guess Im a little anxious. I did hear from usbdm, he said it would go out after the 14th so im cool with that. Not sure why Florida called me an idiot though. I made the chargeback comment due to him actually creating a subforum on chargebacks.
(12-02-2013, 10:14 PM)Florida Wrote:
(12-02-2013, 04:36 PM)modembricker Wrote: Yeah, I guess Im a little anxious. I did hear from usbdm, he said it would go out after the 14th so im cool with that. Not sure why Florida called me an idiot though. I made the chargeback comment due to him actually creating a subforum on chargebacks.

WOAHHH I went back and read what you wrote and sorry about calling you an idiot. I was up at 4am when I read that, I could have sworn I read that you did a chargeback. (I read that with one eye open) now that I read it my mistake!

No problem brother... honestly I was thinking... "fuck, now he's not gonna help me...lol" Rolleyes