Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the recently confused "testers"
I get a lot of PM's for HELP ME PLEASE!! LOL

I have no issues helping you out but here's the problem...

I simply cannot and WILL NOT tell you how I successfully test in a closed node in a high security ISP! It took me sooooooo long to figure this out on my own and it cost me countless sleepless nights of reading the most Godawful, boring, miserable f ing material I have ever forced myself to read in my entire life! Docscis 3 was apparently designed by type A personality control freaks with no sense of humor whatsoever. What a tremendous PITA it was for me to read this crap enough until some it started to make some semblance of sense to me...i could not possibly teach anyone how I am able to make a successful connection without giving away what I worked SOOO hard to learn and you cannot expect me to do so. I know I'm not the only tester who learned this way, but 99% of those who CAN are smart enough not to post anymore!!lol

I can tell you this.

It is possible to test successfully on a closed node.

It is possible to use a clone in a fully clone protected node.

It is possible to use cfg NOT assigned to a prov set of certs.

it is possible to do all of the above W/O Haxorware.

Is any of that written in stone and does it work everywhere? Of course not! Am I trolling with this? No! I want you to see that these things are in fact, possible, if you are determined enough. That's all. That, is the BIG SECRET! Nothing more! Just because a certain sec feature is enabled in your area, it does not mean that there is not a very simple solution for it. If you spend the time at Cisco.com going through the material you will find that there are some very simple steps available to IOS engineers to problem solve problematic CPE's on their respective networks...hehe.

The days of a simple 1 click fixes all are LONG GONE! Neither I or any other Tester can PM message you an easy way to make your $250 CL POS work again!!! It's simply impossible anymore on most ISP's now. It just takes far too much effort to do this for free inet, if that's the only reason I tested I would have gladly quit a long time ago...I always pay for access and I have more B/W than i ever need with my sub...This is simply a fascinating hobby to me still and I enjoy it immensely..

The exploits that I have made to work should not, and according to docscis 3.0 specicifications, CANNOT work...How the hell do you teach that to someone else?

Feel free to beg for help but when I don't respond you should understand why now...

LOL, and the next post will be....

That's nice! now why can't I get my 5100 to run at 50/10?

Rant concluded! Have a great day!
you do the best rants, they are so respectful and informative but can you answer a simple question i have an sb4200 that has worked great for the last 8 years yet it stopped working yesterday how do i fix it?
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
the internet told me i could extract the certs from my cable modem and put them in my cell phone and get free wifi
sir how do i do this

[Image: flztea.jpg]
lol

Finally, some of you have a sense of humor!

This used to be a lot of fun!

If you take your badass sb4xxx modem and put it under your chair leg it will stop the wobbling...that's about all they're good for.
(02-02-2013, 02:06 AM)Florida Wrote: how do i get haxorware on my 4200 also how do i use it on AT&T?
Provisioning your cable modem (from AT&T Tech Support) AT&T ..
http://www.dslreports.com/faq/2618
Great rant! Back in the day when I was highly active on the Afterdawn forums during the last-gen console hacking, we would get a slew of never ending PM's and new threads all asking the same questions, like this one: "How can I play downloaded games on my PlayStation 2 without a modchip or a boot disc? Please, somebody!!".

Most of the time, we would just leave a link to this massive member-created FAQ and most would read that. Some of them though, "waht ami suppposeddd to do wit a faq?!?!11".

And it didn't require much reading at all! Nowhere near as much as this hobby requires.
(08-02-2013, 01:00 AM)ZekeThePlumber Wrote: Great rant! Back in the day when I was highly active on the Afterdawn forums during the last-gen console hacking, we would get a slew of never ending PM's and new threads all asking the same questions, like this one: "How can I play downloaded games on my PlayStation 2 without a modchip or a boot disc? Please, somebody!!".

Most of the time, we would just leave a link to this massive member-created FAQ and most would read that. Some of them though, "waht ami suppposeddd to do wit a faq?!?!11".

And it didn't require much reading at all! Nowhere near as much as this hobby requires.

that was far worse than this by a fucking long shot, here i have never had more than 10 pm's in a single day
back when i was admin of ps2hd i do remember topping 50 pm's in a day, i remember topping 100 on one day but then i did post a pic of DMS/sjeep's toxicOS for the DMS4 modchip before release
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(08-02-2013, 01:42 AM)drewmerc Wrote: that was far worse than this by a fucking long shot, here i have never had more than 10 pm's in a single day
back when i was admin of ps2hd i do remember topping 50 pm's in a day, i remember topping 100 on one day but then i did post a pic of DMS/sjeep's toxicOS for the DMS4 modchip before release

There were times you could not go a single page of threads without seeing at least 8 threads about the same question answered over a hundred times, so yeah that was way worse lol. I actually only got a handful of PMs on AfterDawn, IIRC it was Extreme-Source that got more noobs lol.

Hahaha it was you who posted that pic?! Well shit, if you wanted all the PMs you could get in one day.. Tongue

Now that I think about it, I still have my modded PS2 with DMS4 Pro SE. I need a break from the current-gen for a while. Bet I still have CD Gen and Apache somewhere on my external hdd Big Grin
I know I brought it upon myself by trying to be helpful,but....

I DO NOT FUCKING KNOW Jr's LITTLE MAGICAL FUCKING TELNET TRICK!!!!!!!

If I did, I would take it to the goddamned grave with me!!!

Allow me to make something very, very clear for you guys....

IT IS NOT POSTED ANYFUCKINGWHERE!!!!!

Do yourselves and me a fucking favor and don't ask me for it anymore!! Do what I did and figure it out by READING what cisco has so thoughtfully posted for your reading pleasure right out in the open. None of what I use is listed as "magic, 1 click workaround to bypass enabled security" ... You will have to think like a Engineer trying to make a customer's cpe work without making a service call to the house....

Better yet, feel free to Hammer ABMJR's pm box for his trick. Good luck with that endeavor!

I don't need his trickl and neither does anyone else. D3 is not THAT secure that you need that. If I can do this then so can anyone else. Haxorware ain't gonna get it for you anymore. Boys n' girls!!!
Great post southernyankey1970. I love Cisco so I will definitely do my best to get my head around everything there is to know about CMTS, BPI+, D3 etc. The fact that you've done it inspires me to keep looking for exploits. Oh BTW, if i find it you can know one fucking thing: I WILL NOT SHARE IT WITH ANYONE. I have put all this time and sleepless night for a reason and like you I love testing and i also enjoy it immensely.