Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
boward county fl newbie frist time user
Hi all brand new to the game i am buying a comcast modem Motorola docsis 3.0 basically my drug addict roomate locks her self in the room with then unplugs the router which pisses me off is there a way i can connect another modem in my room so i can be at peace . Comcast pisses me off 2 is there any guild i can read to get the modem setup with haxorware so it works for me ty Exclamation

Also havnt bought modem yet is there a better modem i should get ?
Oh boy are you in deep shit! Broward is one the tightest areas in CC's service area...there are no working guides because if there was, CC would simply counter it with another security feature. Clone detection definitely in effect and cvc verification is in effect. If you want to learn this then you should NOT buy a D3 modem. Start off with a Motorola 5101 as that is still the most prevalent cm in Broward County. You will need to do a shitload of rersearch and even then you will have a hard time figuring out how to do this successfully. You really cannot do this anymore without a subbed modem to learn from. There is no such thing as plug n play anymore.

it would be easier to move out and get your own CC account than it would be to learn this now as security is brutal in Broward. Unless, of course you can make friends with someone in Broward who is willing to trust you with one of the few remaining working exploits in South Florida. I'm just trying to be really honest with you...it's VERY hard to test successfully down here, now, and no one trusts anyone anymore.
technically i am in palm beach make my chances any better ? Also when you say subbed modem do you mean another hacked modem ? Or just a reg comcast modem i have access to both if that help. Motorola 510 would that just need a firmware added or will it require hardmod?
well, you need a programmer of some flavor to flash the modem and you need to clone a SUBBED (SUBSCRIBED) CM AND PUT HAXORWARE OVER IT TO SEE THE TELNET BOOT LOG in order to understand how it works on the network. That is only the very tip of the iceberg as far as what you will need to learn in order to make it work on CC. West Palm is the same as here in broward.. It's a f ing bitch! It usually takes me hours to get one to not only work, but work for more than a few minutes before the CMTS gives me the 1 finger salute! CC is not for the weak willed anymore...You can't really run Haxorware for more than an hour or so in my area before it gets smacked offline.