Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sb5100 scanning
Hey all having some issues and hope someone can help. my modded modem has quit functioning today and is flashing on the send light and won't go any further. Normally when something happens I just scan mac's and find a new good working mac, input into the modem, and all is good. however today it seems maccollector is not able to find any macs in ranges where addresses should be found.

Thanks in advance
welcome to the world of network security, were there are no easy answers, and even if there is, nobody will publicly say them
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
Heh I'm not looking for an easy answers but rather some answers in general. I'm running SB5100MoD of course. I have been scanning with MacCollector and it will not find any addresses so I am guessing my ISP has started filtering. With that said I found dhcpforce and found several different macs of which none seem to be working. The modem is hanging at upstream ranging with all macs I try. Any ideas for fixes even those that require much reading are appreciated. I'm not looking for someone to do this for me but for a point in the right direction.
your stuck at ranging because the cmts wont let you lock on
macs by themselves are useless in the USA. You'll never get anywhere with that docscis 1.0 crap ,now.

No forcing cfg's no autoserving cfg's no bpi bypass no spoofing a 6120 on a 5101....

Read up on BPI authentication for starters...