Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
comcast in ca
(29-01-2013, 12:28 AM)biglove69 Wrote:
(28-01-2013, 11:43 PM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: Nahhh,, That;s me. Special Agent 1/4 mile at your service. Evil-doers be damned!!

lol
Nahhh,, That;s me. Special Agent 1/4 mile at your service. Evil-doers be damned!!

lol how can you help me out
is there any no how to get 5101 or 6120 working for comsat stockton ca 95207 and vallejo ca 94592
Friend,

COMCAST has 2 ways to make the CM get provisioned via TELNET. It would be easier for you to call COMCAST as I dont think any1 here will share the TELNET command with you...
Knowledge=Power
listen people and listen well .....six months minum reading another three weeks putting it all into practice even after that you might be as close to the truth as the moon is to mankind ....this is the truth there is robots on here and they can tel.....net....so think like a robot and there could be just a glimmer of hope Smile
if you cant test dont invest !!!!!
(30-01-2013, 01:45 AM)Florida Wrote: your a idiot.

You're an idiot.*

(29-01-2013, 12:28 AM)biglove69 Wrote:
(28-01-2013, 11:43 PM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: Nahhh,, That;s me. Special Agent 1/4 mile at your service. Evil-doers be damned!!

lol

lol how can you help me out

Presumptuous, are we?
I was in san francisco last week for a comvention and brought my d2 modem with me. It did went online. Then I went to oakland and sacramento to visit some friends.. It did went online too. So the answer is yes. just give what the CMts wants.
(30-01-2013, 08:52 PM)unknown Wrote: I was in san francisco last week for a comvention and brought my d2 modem with me. It did went online. Then I went to oakland and sacramento to visit some friends.. It did went online too. So the answer is yes. just give what the CMts wants.
so is any one going to help me getting working 5101 or 6120 for comcast in stockton ca 95207 and vallejo ca 94592
(31-01-2013, 04:13 AM)biglove69 Wrote: so is any one going to help me getting working 5101 or 6120 for comcast in stockton ca 95207 and vallejo ca 94592

Could you set aside your false sense of entitlement for five fucking minutes and do some reading?
There are 3 widely known and foolproof ways to get any modem to work on CC.

1 Call 1800comcast and give them some money.

2 Implement the Vulcan mind-meld or pay a psychic to give you the Magic Telnet hack that Jr trolls you idiots with every day..

3 Actually, there is no more Sbhacker.net so I can't tell you to go read the whole site like I did...so - YOU'RE FUCKED!

Ummm, don't really have anything witty to add. Read up on modem provisioning at cisco.com and figure out how to read a telnet log, for starters. Put the 6120 in a drawer until you figure out the 5101.

Good luck. Your only real shot is if Sbhacker comes back up or maybe some really smart tester happened to archive the site...
Skater's was THE BIBLE for docsis...
LOL

Actually, Jr is one of the coolest guys i've ever talked to in this hobby. He's a completely different person in the real world. He is actually a legitimate tester for the ISP's. Everything he does is for proof of performance for the ISP, he has no real interest in what we do the way we do it.Why pick a lock when you already have the key?

I'm sure that it amuses him immensely to see the Freetards foam at the mouth every time he posts about the magical, mystical, Telnet Genie...lmao.
That's what i was trying to explain in the above post... if you get paid to learn Docscis and how to implement it in the real world for clients who need it to work, then you will, I assume, pick up on a few workarounds in your day-to-day job experience, just as I do when I'm remodeling a house or working on my Mustang. If he discovered the Telnet hack then he has the right to hoard it all the way to the grave. I don't give my shit out to anyone. EVER! The only time I ever did it was to 4 people I trusted and only to see if it worked somewhere else. It did, and it still does! And no one even mentioned it besides me!

THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE WHO KNOWS MORE THAN YOU DO NO MATTER HOW EXPERIENCED OR SMART YOU THINK YOU ARE!!!