Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
comcast in ca
I think jr's assholeness stems from frustration. The freebee spoon feeders made him that way. Plus, he never knows if he is dealing with a truly genuine person with a thirst for knowledge, or someone faking the funk to get their shit and make money off of $200 craigslist modems. I too would like to now the secret, but it's probably better off staying a secret. I have a feeling Im gonna need Jr's help with the d3 I got. Hey Jr, why do you always type TELNET in caps? Tongue
(31-01-2013, 10:46 PM)modembricker Wrote: Hey Jr, why do you always type TELNET in caps? Tongue

protocols are always in caps when being referenced eg. SMTP, IRC, HTTP, FTP or POP3
telnet is a protocol (i should have capped that but i dont care that much, hell i dont even know if the above is true)
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(01-02-2013, 02:31 AM)drewmerc Wrote:
(31-01-2013, 10:46 PM)modembricker Wrote: Hey Jr, why do you always type TELNET in caps? Tongue

protocols are always in caps when being referenced eg. SMTP, IRC, HTTP, FTP or POP3
telnet is a protocol (i should have capped that but i dont care that much, hell i dont even know if the above is true)

Understood Smile
I type it in caps as it is the way I learned to understand it and it is a Protocol/Identifier..

Like UNIX, Like COBOL, Like DOS, Like FORTRAN, like LINUX

etc...
Knowledge=Power
haha sup ppl back glad to see people still trying to find a way to get around cc haha gota appreciate the days when you can pop fiberware in the oven and it would work with just a mac change. southern whats up bro gota get back on the ms. by the way what happened to all the account on sbh ? I think i payed for 1 year for that lol site went up in smokes ? db down or what it wont recon my email
hdd failes wtf with all the memberships cant get a vps with raid...sad
that is funny shit.......amber takes the time to capitalize TELNET but doesn't have the fucken time to spell "you're" correctly.....what a fucken twad she is......
You know bro...pointless negativity is what SBH used to be! It's unnecessary here! Jr is, well, ABMJR! we all know him and that's that. You crank out the info he has in the last 3 years or so and you'll get some deference, too! actually, he's toned it down about 9 levels in the last year or so....lmfao!