Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Introduction
that ABMJR (the God)

Please do not encourage him...

Hehe

Op, When SBH gets up and running I will give you some links that will make this a lot easier for you. You can do this, I promise. It's not cold fusion, just reading comprehension and determination! Yes, REALLY!
(08-01-2013, 02:53 AM)drewmerc Wrote:
(08-01-2013, 12:59 AM)captainhook Wrote: Thank you BornDirty, I will try what you suggest as soon as I learn to use my new tools.
At this stage I'm still trying to figure out the process.
I'm a flowchart person so I'm looking at the post that ABMJR (the God) was kind enough to place at our disposal. If I make sense of that. I will on my way to a clear understanding of what is going on.
Knowledge of the system is what I'm seeking. Perhaps in a couple of years I can get together with ABMJR and put his flowchart into a video.

what you want
[Image: 8okdO.gif]

what jr posts
[Image: o1guP.png]
Drew do you have a clearer Picture of that?
(09-01-2013, 04:15 AM)haroldstein Wrote: Drew do you have a clearer Picture of that?

no thats exactly how it was posted on http://volpefirm.com
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(09-01-2013, 04:46 AM)drewmerc Wrote:
(09-01-2013, 04:15 AM)haroldstein Wrote: Drew do you have a clearer Picture of that?

Yeah, I noticed that on there site a few days ago. If I find
a clear pic, I will post it.
(09-01-2013, 03:22 PM)haroldstein Wrote:

It looks like They give the posters to their seminar attendees.
If I could get into one of the Volpe seminars, not only will I ge the poster to share, but I could start a detailed training thread for noobies.
Something from the ground up where noobies can enter the next step in the process and explain their interpretation of that step. The moderator and experinced members can monitor and correct the entry. I think this is a way to a clear detailed understanding, and have general membership participation. Like crossword puzzle with general participation.
(09-01-2013, 03:32 AM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: that ABMJR (the God)

Please do not encourage him...

Hehe

Op, When SBH gets up and running I will give you some links that will make this a lot easier for you. You can do this, I promise. It's not cold fusion, just reading comprehension and determination! Yes, REALLY!

Thank you SouthernYankey, I look fordward to your communication
(09-01-2013, 04:28 PM)captainhook Wrote:

If I could get into one of the Volpe seminars, not only will I ge the poster to share, but I could start a detailed training thread for noobies.
Something from the ground up where noobies can enter the next step in the process and explain their interpretation of that step. The moderator and experinced members can monitor and correct the entry. I think this is a way to a clear detailed understanding, and have general membership participation. Like crossword puzzle with general participation.

You can attend any one of his seminars. They are "closed". Pay the US$ 1500 + and tell us what you found...

Your 77 and this is the route your going in the final years of your life?
Knowledge=Power
at 77 you can do what you want to do i believe... I used to think this shit was magic and wizardry but once someone shows you a few basic things then it starts to make sense when you know what to look for. It's a fun hobby, nothing more for those who can. Nothing was as exciting as making that first test cm go operational back in the day. Nothing was more shocking than the realization that I had just expertly and completely bricked my only brand new diag cm...lol.
hi all nice site thanks for haveing me hope to learn and help ppl if i can
(11-01-2013, 11:15 PM)ABMJR Wrote:
(09-01-2013, 04:28 PM)captainhook Wrote:

You can attend any one of his seminars. They are "closed". Pay the US$ 1500 + and tell us what you found...

Your 77 and this is the route your going in the final years of your life?

Thank you ABMJR.
I will definetly have to ask for a senior dicount!!!!!!!!!
I think this hobby will extend my longevity, since I'm determined to accomplish at least one project. And you know how long that will take.
Did you attend any of his seminars?
How did you acquired your vast knowledge?

(12-01-2013, 03:58 AM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: at 77 you can do what you want to do i believe... I used to think this shit was magic and wizardry but once someone shows you a few basic things then it starts to make sense when you know what to look for. It's a fun hobby, nothing more for those who can. Nothing was as exciting as making that first test cm go operational back in the day. Nothing was more shocking than the realization that I had just expertly and completely bricked my only brand new diag cm...lol.

Thank you SouthernYankey, I appreciate your encouragement.
I will get there eventually.