Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How to get back online / Haxorware Settings
(24-02-2013, 03:32 AM)drewmerc Wrote: true i don't care but i must get points for still being here

the reason i joined this site was because of your dick head attitude and up your own arse reply in this post..

and although i am new to this forum, you considered an elder, have offered nothing in the way of help so far, just sarcasm and belittling comments..
woo look at your speedtest, i'm impressed, thats the only that is impressive about you, you come across as a total prick,
if you can help, do it, stop playing the game and prove you can help and actually know what your on about (or make out you know)
if not quit posting crap and bother other people that get turned on by the big man little dick syndrome you suffer from..

maybe if your admin or know admin get this forum in order so newbies don't come on and keep asking the same questions over and over, maybe get someone in charge that can work the administrator panel and set up the forum with helpful stickies and categories where the help is located.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to get back online / Haxorware Settings - by bigpimp347 - 24-02-2013, 11:09 AM