Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How to get back online / Haxorware Settings
lol you do understand i'm not going to give you a straight answer and as always the telnet log will tell you exactly were your modems are failing in the registration process and always remember to change your cpe mac every time you switch modems/certs
but some thing i will say about your comment, there are no d1 modems still on the network so you using a 4100 means you sticking out like a sore thumb also virgin can detect r39 so stop trying to get online with that (use it be all means to monitor the registration process but be prepared to switch firms if you want to get online)

which docsis you are depends on many factors if your in an ntl area (pre virgin) your docsis if telelwest or c/w it should be euro docsis
but due to area shifts and equipment upgrades in the years since the takeover all this could have changed (never checked as all my equipment works on both)
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to get back online / Haxorware Settings - by drewmerc - 23-02-2013, 01:27 PM