Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How to get back online / Haxorware Settings
hey drew im just saying and stating a fact to people who run other people down you and other membres have been helping so it just realy gets on my nerves wen they say you dont help wen ive seen in previouse post you have helped alot amongst other members just sticking up for whats true and whats rubbish if they have asked for help we give it them or try to point them in the right direction anyway
i come on this site and read and tested and read some more and if the answere is not here i google it or read on other sites to get the knowlege that i need then come back to what knowlege ive gained and then test some more but if it wasnt for sites like this and others the testing would be dead so like i say people they do help (GREAT SITE BOYS KEEP THE GOOD WORK UP )
if you cant test dont invest !!!!!
i didn't realise i was asked for a tenet log, as i didn't start this post,
and the person that asked never said who he aimed it at..

tell me how to got a telnet log on here and i will..

as fro me saying drew is not helping, check every post i've made and every snide comment i've had back off him, usually along the lines of tough shit, security measures sort it out yourself i can't be arsed i keep telling people how to do it..

so all i ask is WHERE TO LOOK so i can figure it out my self.
Google telnet boot log 5101 or look through the site!!!! This is the most basic skill that will you MUST have to get ANYWHERE anymore. Point/click BS is OVER for what's left of the hobby! How to get a boot log is posted only 7 or 800 times between here and SBH...
Just use PuTTY with logging option enabled.
so far, downloading putty slowed down and crashed my laptop..

once downloaded i changed the NIC as mentioned on this site to get the telnet.
i followed it as far as open and i get this.

"connection closed be remote host"
so i click OK.

Network error, connection refused..!!

then it says putty inactive.!!

anybody want me to post them my 5100 and 5101 for YOU to set up..!!
because i'm buggered if i can.!
Check your firewall settings.

We cannot "setup" your diag cm. WE do not live in your node. We can help you to translate the log into something that makes sense, though, and you can go from there.