Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speed Down - Help!
Hello

I'm totally new, but I was reading around and is look like this is similar to try to get access to Nagra 3 on dish, I hope so is not I totally lose.

My problem, I get a modem dpx2203 around 6 month ago was working good until a couple weeks ago, I contact the person sell me this modem and he send me a config file, I upload the file and I jump from 700 KB to around 4 MB, when original was between 15 to 25 MB

After I contact him again, he ask me for a file 30mb.2mb.bin, he never send that file and until now I still waiting.

There are any website where can I pay membership and get that kind of file, the modem is working, the problem is the speed now and I don't want to get the service again because TW charge me for 30MB and all the time I get half and they never fix the problem and ATT is worse on my area.

Thanks on advance for your help
i was seriously 50-50 on if i should ban or not, but i feel like shit with a cold so what the hell, thinking makes my head hurt more

banned for offering payment and trying to take the easy way out, rule 2, to stupid to mod
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******