Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kicked off after an hour
when trying macs of 10 meg on haxorware 39 on a webstar I get booted after an hour can some one please try to help me in simple easy to understand steps..
I'm not above reading and learning I just don't know where to start..
(16-12-2012, 10:59 PM)benjyman Wrote: when trying macs of 10 meg on haxorware 39 on a webstar I get booted after an hour can some one please try to help me in simple easy to understand steps..
I'm not above reading and learning I just don't know where to start..

Try another mac, what isp you on?
try different settings like uncheck force net and sucjh
this is still going on only way is to reboot modem and if it sits you laughing
Thats happening because after a hour the lease is up and can't renew
yes but you can stop it though using putty if you know how to do it
Sure can
cool but i find it better just rebooting pal least then you know etc.
(24-01-2013, 09:39 PM)Dazza2008 Wrote: cool but i find it better just rebooting pal least then you know etc.
ive never had to use either of those ways but i know i would prefer doing it through serial
Probably encountering an invalid CVC error, which means you need to find a way to inject the correct CVC Validation Code to what ever modem you are using, if you have a programmer, you can let the stream update the modem firmware (untick disable firmware upgrades) and let the modem upgrade through your ISP. Once you have the correct firmware CVC you should be able to try any MAC that uses the same CVC without any problem. Flash whatever firmware you want to use, or use a MAC you know is good and then let it upgrade and keep stock firmware ;-)