Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need help (Ambit 255)
i just tried it, i have that usb blackcat but a never version, it looks the same though, it detected something, it said connected to device but when i click on the SPI tab it says waiting for usb device to be connected or something along those lines... i don't understand it. It recognizes something but it doesn't show it in the SPI flash tab
Have you been to this website yet?

blackcatusb.net

You are in spi mode. Flip the dip switches to get to jtag mode.
never been there, i've tried flipping the switch but the problem is when i take the usb out of the jtag or have it plugged in it reads the same info regardless
just go there and read the manual on how to use the blackcatusb its easier to read it then us explain the same thing it can be programed itself to be used on different things you have to load the proper file on the blackcat then use it to connect to your modem
LED never changes to blue? Might be a bad board. BC's are made from very cheap components. I've been through 2 1.7's in the last year...same thing. Try to update the firmware from that site. All the instructions are there as that is the developer's site.