Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for latest Hackerware for BCM3345 chipset.
Anybody have the latest hackerware for the BCM3345 chips? I need a .bin or .p7 image not the .hex.bin one I seemed to obtain on sbhacker.net which was SB4200-0.4.4.5-SCM01-NOSH-2.02.hex.bin. Anybody able to convert this for me so it will work with Chapter21?

Thanks.
.hex.bin is the same as .bin
and you cant make a p7 of an modified firmware
[Image: 2qu0z8h.gif]
Okay.. thank you for the response. I think I will try to netboot it and upgrade the firmware via my own TFTP. Couldnt get the .hex.bin to read/load even when i renamed it to just .bin Sooo.. I duno whats wrong with the thing. I think I can get the thing working, however I have a completly bricked modem and from the other posts.. looks like I will have to poke it.

Also, do you know if Comcast or OpenDNS is blocking/filtering traffic to sbhackers.net? I cant seem to connect anymore.. and had troubles all last week.. Do you know if the site has me banned/blocked or if im getting filtered in some way?
(27-06-2009, 05:33 AM)Latency Wrote: Okay.. thank you for the response. I think I will try to netboot it and upgrade the firmware via my own TFTP. Couldnt get the .hex.bin to read/load even when i renamed it to just .bin Sooo.. I duno whats wrong with the thing. I think I can get the thing working, however I have a completly bricked modem and from the other posts.. looks like I will have to poke it.

Also, do you know if Comcast or OpenDNS is blocking/filtering traffic to sbhackers.net? I cant seem to connect anymore.. and had troubles all last week.. Do you know if the site has me banned/blocked or if im getting filtered in some way?

working already