Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Linksys BEFCMU10 Cable Modem
I have a Linksys BEFCMU10 Cable Modem with BCM3350 Chipset.
Will Haxorware work with this ?
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
obviously it wont.
[Image: 2qu0z8h.gif]
(16-06-2009, 06:25 PM)rajkosto Wrote: obviously it wont.

Ty Anyways Smile
I'm new to modem testing, but from what I read, any modem with a BCM3349 will work with Haxorware. I have a Linksys BEFCMU10 version 4. I took it apart and it in fact has a BCM3349 processor. Campus189 maybe has an earlier version of this Linksys modem. Version 4 is the highest that they went in this model. Here are some pictures of my modem. Also this is as far as I can go with this modem. Lightning struck in my back yard and took out a bunch of electronics with its emp. Modem, ooma voip phone system, mircowave, garage door motor, were some of the stuff caught in the emp. Also in a couple of the pictures you can see a 4 pin socket kind of between the power jack and reset button. Otherwise there is no spot for soldering in a header so if someone were to attack this it would take a bit of time to trace the routes and some how jtag it. Or maybe un-solder the flash chip and solder into a board with jtag on it, flash it and then solder back onto the linksys board.

http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b444...C04761.jpg

http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b444...C04757.jpg

http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b444...C04753.jpg

Hope this helps someone out there.
(22-12-2010, 11:50 PM)bukva_j Wrote: I'm new to modem testing, but from what I read, any modem with a BCM3349 will work with Haxorware. I have a Linksys BEFCMU10 version 4. I took it apart and it in fact has a BCM3349 processor. Campus189 maybe has an earlier version of this Linksys modem. Version 4 is the highest that they went in this model. Here are some pictures of my modem. Also this is as far as I can go with this modem. Lightning struck in my back yard and took out a bunch of electronics with its emp. Modem, ooma voip phone system, mircowave, garage door motor, were some of the stuff caught in the emp. Also in a couple of the pictures you can see a 4 pin socket kind of between the power jack and reset button. Otherwise there is no spot for soldering in a header so if someone were to attack this it would take a bit of time to trace the routes and some how jtag it. Or maybe un-solder the flash chip and solder into a board with jtag on it, flash it and then solder back onto the linksys board.

[Image: DSC04761.jpg]

[Image: DSC04757.jpg]

[Image: DSC04753.jpg]

Well I have toasted the modem now, so much for using it.lol
well its very easy using a db9 or a serial cable.......if u have a decoder lets say openbox s10 open it u ll find that it has the same 4 pin conected to a serial cable or db9 remove it an fix it to befcmu10 modem
(24-12-2010, 07:28 PM)campus189 Wrote:
(22-12-2010, 11:50 PM)bukva_j Wrote: I'm new to modem testing, but from what I read, any modem with a BCM3349 will work with Haxorware. I have a Linksys BEFCMU10 version 4. I took it apart and it in fact has a BCM3349 processor. Campus189 maybe has an earlier version of this Linksys modem. Version 4 is the highest that they went in this model. Here are some pictures of my modem. Also this is as far as I can go with this modem. Lightning struck in my back yard and took out a bunch of electronics with its emp. Modem, ooma voip phone system, mircowave, garage door motor, were some of the stuff caught in the emp. Also in a couple of the pictures you can see a 4 pin socket kind of between the power jack and reset button. Otherwise there is no spot for soldering in a header so if someone were to attack this it would take a bit of time to trace the routes and some how jtag it. Or maybe un-solder the flash chip and solder into a board with jtag on it, flash it and then solder back onto the linksys board.

[Image: DSC04761.jpg]

[Image: DSC04757.jpg]

[Image: DSC04753.jpg]

Well I have toasted the modem now, so much for using it.lol

Bro, Can you please tell me which one is the flash chip on your board !!!!
The one that says Intel Flash on it.