Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help me fix webstar modem
Wink 
Recently my modem stooped working the DNS doesn't show up I can't access the internet its currently running haxorware 1.1 help me fix it please I'm a noob at this by the way it says the lease ends the same time its obtained please help me. Webstar scientic Atlanta modem I live in Cali if that helps
Tried this yet?

...from Mandrake77:
_" Let the cm get online with the virgin fw and hxr lite (equivalent to an unprovisioned cm out of the box)....
Decided to "provision myself" some IPs+DNS (without causing any conflicts with the ones already registered by SUB users), so I'm "online" now"

http://www.haxorware.com/forums/thread-2090.html
(31-10-2012, 09:45 PM)edgar1635 Wrote: Recently my modem stooped working the DNS doesn't show up I can't access the internet its currently running haxorware 1.1 help me fix it please I'm a noob at this by the way it says the lease ends the same time its obtained please help me. Webstar scientic Atlanta modem I live in Cali if that helps

Am glad to help you bro, take you modem out side and put it in the bin, then call a cab and remember to take some cash with you, tell the cab driver to take you to your isp when you reach go in side and pay for free internet, it is free man i tell you it is free, the money you pay monthly the tax from that will help to repair the damage SANDY as done to the country.
(01-11-2012, 12:01 AM)sixteen Wrote: Am glad to help you bro, take you modem out side and put it in the bin, then call a cab and remember to take some cash with you, tell the cab driver to take you to your isp when you reach go in side and pay for free internet, it is free man i tell you it is free, the money you pay monthly the tax from that will help to repair the damage SANDY as done to the country.

and we have a contender for post of the year

__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******