Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keeps Scanning . . .
(18-10-2012, 07:40 AM)SlowGrind6 Wrote:
(18-10-2012, 05:16 AM)rbtlong Wrote: i want to know what physically happened to my line, whether or not they disconnected the line that went from the pole to my house or not because that may cost $$ if i decided to go back to go back to cable. even when the line is connected i had no access.

dude, go back and read ur smart-ass, wise-ass post and tell me that's not trolling. you dont know anything about me.

Your right I don't know anything at all about you, but the number of people that post here weekly wanting free internet is amazing since they should have read the TOS when they signed up. And when I read your first post it was clear to me that you where just another one of the many that really never read the TOS. Sorry if I upset you or was rude but you need to understand that we condemn the talk of free internet and most people that post of such things are banned. So does your sub modem work?
LMFAOO !

Quote:i want to know what physically happened to my line, whether or not they disconnected the line that went from the pole to my house or not because that may cost $$ if i decided to go back to go back to cable. even when the line is connected i had no access.

M8..

If they disconnected the drop from the tap, or maybe your in an MDU setup (Multi Dwelling Unit), then they may also disconnect you from that lock box..

Shouldnt cost $$ you anything if you decide to re-subscribe.

Knowledge=Power
You have tv signal but no i net signal? If so you have a filter on your line. if you are not paying for tv either, then he most likely put a service terminator on it and you will need to resubscribe as Jr posted to get a signal. I didn't think anyone even bothered with those stupid filters anymore...what a waste of tech time and fuel!

Yeah, we don't like to talk about tos anymore...it's the white elephant in the room now that the Feds have completely lost their F in minds!