Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Need Help With Docsis + Certs Please Guys
(20-10-2012, 03:39 PM)Box3r Wrote: what equipment do i need to do superhub's and new model modems , etc i seen someone has a modem with bulitin wireless with haxorware on , i was wondering what do i need etc..

Spi Programmer ?
Jtag ?
Test Clips ?
Soldiering Iron ?
Solder ?

reading some of your post, you mentioned you have a
SA unit, which model?
i have Scientific Atlanta EPC2100R2
(21-10-2012, 07:06 AM)Box3r Wrote: i have Scientific Atlanta EPC2100R2
I see you live in London.
There is a forum in the Uk, that you may be able
to relate to.
i dont live in london mate i live in 'St Helens Merseyside' , what forum would that be ?
i once told an american i was from manchester and got the reply what part of london is that
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
LMAO , Im Guessing St Helens Part Of It Too Smile
(21-10-2012, 06:10 PM)Box3r Wrote: i dont live in london mate i live in 'St Helens Merseyside' , what forum would that be ?

http://www.techwatch.co.uk/forums/search...id=2133579
(19-10-2012, 04:57 PM)ABMJR Wrote: M8,

In the past, the CM (cable modem) had the upper hand and could 'tell" the CMTS/UBR what to "offer" and allowed the CM to have access to the Network. This is no longer true. The only time the CM is able to take the upper hand is for a few seconds during the handshaking process while in TELNET. Once a few steps are done, this command is no longer useable, as you have passed that step during registration.

There is nothing , except for a command, to do now with the CMTS.

How do I know if the command was accepted?

The Modem will be pushed any F/W upgrade including the ISP's CVC signed with the MFC'ers CVC..and you will be "Operational"
Knowledge=Power
so the magic CLI command is executed on CMTS site ????am i right
cm sends that command to head end?