Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Nonvol Upload to SB5100
Heart 
Is config.bin and nonvol pretty much the same?
I know SB5100 is not supported under haxoware but would someone be so kind as to show me how to upload nonvol or cfg.bin to an sb5100 with either sigma x2 or SB5100mod?
it's the same basic process. Log into mod and goto the nonvol or backup page and upload the cfg bin into the nonvol page and reboot. My 5100 is dead now so i'm going from memory here. i never used sigma so i can't help you there. You can do it with a jtag and tom's Utility or better yet , a Jtag NT.

ldram cfg
-select cfg or nonvol of choice-
program cfg

very simple.

(15-11-2012, 05:23 AM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: it's the same basic process. Log into mod and goto the nonvol or backup page and upload the cfg bin into the nonvol page and reboot. My 5100 is dead now so i'm going from memory here. i never used sigma so i can't help you there. You can do it with a jtag and tom's Utility or better yet , a Jtag NT.

ldram cfg
-select cfg or nonvol of choice-
program cfg

very simple.

Thanks a lot. I did it but wasn't sure.
Can you tell me what the difference is between the cfg.bin and the nonvol.bin file?
nothing at all, they are different names for the same thing
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(15-11-2012, 04:38 PM)drewmerc Wrote: nothing at all, they are different names for the same thing

O.k thanks.