Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Download Files from DHCP Force
Is there a way to download file with DHCP Force.

I see the file and mac and all but i can not download the config file.

I am working on a way to crack the authorization code that will let us upload our own config files.

I noticed that if you download the config file and just upload it with a different name the modem will actually use it.

But in order to figure out a way to crack it i need files that are around my server.

Please help.

Thank you.
I was able to modify and file and load it. The modem authenticated it and it is working. =) But i need more config files to fully finish this? Any help to how i can get more file from the TFTP server will be amazing.

enter tftp address and config filename in the boxes on haxors downloader page
(07-10-2012, 02:55 PM)virgiltu Wrote: Is there a way to download file with DHCP Force.

I am working on a way to crack the authorization code that will let us upload our own config files.

I noticed that if you download the config file and just upload it with a different name the modem will actually use it.

But in order to figure out a way to crack it i need files that are around my server.

Please help.

Thank you.
I was able to modify and file and load it. The modem authenticated it and it is working. =) But i need more config files to fully finish this? Any help to how i can get more file from the TFTP server will be amazing.

enter tftp address and config filename in the boxes on haxors downloader page
and i'm guessing your ctms is incorrectly configured
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
It does not work. the file names are named as fallowing.

O i found another way. call TWC upgrade your net for a month and save the file. Call back next month downgrade and use the old file. = )
That is a dynamic file... Give it a try but it probably won't work.
Read up on TFTP Enforcement at Cisco.com...
(07-10-2012, 02:55 PM)virgiltu Wrote: Is there a way to download file with DHCP Force.

Please help.

How were you able to modify it if you don't know the authorization code?

Thank you.

How were you able to modify it if you don't know the authorization code?