Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step by step DPC2100r2 firmware update!
Ill start out by admitting im very new at this whole process. I have a DPC2100r2 modem that has been giving me extreme issues lately and id like to upgrade it to haxorware. However, perhaps my newbness is shining through, ive been unable to find a detailed enough post on how to exactly do this.

I have Telnet experience and have figured out TFTP enough to have a general idea how to use it. I have set the haxorware11rev39-DIAG in the root of the TFTP. Ive changed my Ip through TCP/IP to 192.168.100.10 but everytime i try to log in to this modem through telnet it tells me that it could not open a connection to the host.

So, im wondering if anyone can point me to a very detailed step by step tutorial aimed towards more of us newbs, to help me install this firmware.
Also, anyone know if its possible to uncap this modem?
1st off...there is no more uncapping. You can only use the cfg file that is provisioned to the mac addy unless your isp is still an 2008 and they allow you to force a cfg or run bpi disabled or bpi bypass.

Try reinstalling the original firmware first, get it to 192.xxxxx on that first , then reinstall haxorware till it takes.
(06-10-2012, 07:05 AM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: 1st off...there is no more uncapping. You can only use the cfg file that is provisioned to the mac addy unless your isp is still an 2008 and they allow you to force a cfg or run bpi disabled or bpi bypass.

Try reinstalling the original firmware first, get it to 192.xxxxx on that first , then reinstall haxorware till it takes.

The modem is running the original firmware still. I am still unable to figure out how to install haxorware. Ive found numerous short little details, but havent been able to find a very detailed instructions on installing it.
youtube
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
It is here posted, look under important threads.
Everyone should read the pinned post that are
here, you will learn something from there.