Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Telnet Log
I just got a 5101 virgin unit, has not been altered in no way.
Only thing I did first was to make a original back up, with
my usbjtagnt.
I have Putty, and I tried to enter Telnet, says I was
kicked out by host. I follow the instructions that AMBJR,
posted at SBH. Evidently I am missing something.
My OS is Windows 7. All the logs I see here are through
Haxoware. So, I guess this is the only way.
I have a subbed Ubee 2.0 uc1018, that is the one I really
want to have access to my logs. But, I definitely will not
hack into that one. Any answers to this?
(05-10-2012, 09:43 PM)haroldstein Wrote: I just got a 5101 virgin unit, has not been altered in no way.
Only thing I did first was to make a original back up, with
my usbjtagnt.
I have Putty, and I tried to enter Telnet, says I was
kicked out by host. I follow the instructions that AMBJR,
posted at SBH. Evidently I am missing something.
My OS is Windows 7. All the logs I see here are through
Haxoware. So, I guess this is the only way.
I have a subbed Ubee 2.0 uc1018, that is the one I really
want to have access to my logs. But, I definitely will not
hack into that one. Any answers to this?
http://www.haxorware.com/forums/thread-1888.html
you cant get telnet logs from an unmodded modem as telnet is not enabled
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
And, if it has Diag Haxorware or the Lite version, some ISp's DISABLE Telnet access after registration, even if its operational
Knowledge=Power
(05-10-2012, 10:04 PM)ABMJR Wrote: And, if it has Diag Haxorware or the Lite version, some ISp's DISABLE Telnet access after registration, even if its operational

Yes, the unit does come operational. but does not go directly to
the comcast page. So, I will later this eve, after baseball playoffs,
load Hax, of the 2 which is better lite or diag. AMBJR,
once I load, then I can follow the the instructions you have at
SBH, do I still need to change the nic ip? And thanks guys.
lite will give you telnet access but you can do more with diag. Most ISP's can see Hax now so be careful with it.(Don't put it on your sub!)

You need to change the nic or router mac EVERY time you add a new set of certs to the node..Write down the current nic mac you are using with your sub and restore it when you go back to using it. Or, do what I do and run a 10.00 spare nic card in the tower so I don't have to mess the sub nic...
Load the DIAG version and remember to re-spoof your 1st MAC after the modem..
Knowledge=Power
(05-10-2012, 10:36 PM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: lite will give you telnet access but you can do more with diag. Most ISP's can see Hax now so be careful with it.(Don't put it on your sub!)

You need to change the nic or router mac EVERY time you add a new set of certs to the node..Write down the current nic mac you are using with your sub and restore it when you go back to using it. Or, do what I do and run a 10.00 spare nic card in the tower so I don't have to mess the sub nic...

you have a link for spare nic? Question I am in another room in the
house, which means I am using splitter, should I still disconnect my
sub. Also I am using my laptop to do my testing, not the desktop
where my sub is connected to.
(05-10-2012, 11:47 PM)ABMJR Wrote: Load the DIAG version and remember to re-spoof your 1st MAC after the modem..

Will I need to re-spoof, if not using the same computer? Even though I am using 2 different computers, should I disconnect my sub from
the coax cable.
(05-10-2012, 10:04 PM)ABMJR Wrote: And, if it has Diag Haxorware or the Lite version, some ISp's DISABLE Telnet access after registration, even if its operational

You mean you can't telnet into haxorware modem?
(06-10-2012, 01:47 AM)torro32 Wrote:

You mean you can't telnet into haxorware modem?

No, because I did not load haxoware to my 5101.
I learn something everyday.
(05-10-2012, 10:36 PM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: lite will give you telnet access but you can do more with diag. Most ISP's can see Hax now so be careful with it.(Don't put it on your sub!)

I found a bunch of nic cards, that is a Good idea you have there.
You guys think this is ok for External Nic Card?
I wonder if it has its own MAC address. I would like to use it on Laptop, since I only have one internal card.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)