Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I program a premod modem with old bios programer
Can I program a premoded modem with a bios loader programer?
i have a older bios programmer that i use back in the day to load bioses for another device. But the science is still the same right? It looks just like the black cat cords kind of with a 9v and usb cord for fuction and power.
Shouldnt it work?
gotta picture
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat link https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
its the same one in the picture.

Minus the xecuter modchip that is attached to it.
a waste of a picture cant see it, i have bigger icons
__________________________________________________________________________________
Do you have Blackkat, or usbjtagnt, I think this would
work best for programming. What software are you going
to use for your bios loader?
When I click the picture it does get bigger for me in the forum. click the picture. Its the programer used to program xecuter xbox bios modchips from back in the days.
[Image: gOA0N.png]

not exactly big nor useful as i did click it the first time
(05-10-2012, 10:47 AM)drewmerc Wrote: [Image: gOA0N.png]

Take 3 close up shots of all the devices.
Give more details about your pre-mod, is it still working?
Did you change anything on it? etc.
got this image off reddit, so perfectly relevant i just had to post it (wish i had it this morning)

[Image: RB6Ck.jpg]
(05-10-2012, 03:43 PM)haroldstein Wrote:

Sorry still trying to find the actual device in more collection of pc tools. Lol.
I have three modes boxes one RCA with sb5100mod loaded, surfboard with sn5100mod loaded on it and the other is a scientific Atlantic square modem just like the newer faster modems but it is only a docsis 2.0 with haxorware.
All boxes were working until about 6 months ago they just start looping into rebooting. Now I have set the hfc Mac and serial in the sb5100mod and haxorware section labeled cloned in the setting under 192.169.100.1:666 & 1337 or 1557.
I can say the modem is not steady rebooting. All lights are on on all the modems and they are not rebooting but just the send light if I'm not mistaken is just steady blinking. I have been paying for Comcast for decades so my Mac is good. I got the MAC address off the modem and setting page of the modem and the serial number is the same as the hfc Mac. I have tried changing different settings like factory mode and force tftp docsis 1.0, 2.0 n all that n still no luck. What am I doing wrong? The boxes were moded about a year year and a half ago. Do I need to load a new dump file like I have been reading? And if so do I need a black cat loader or whatever to do it! The Internet boxes do already have the six pins installed on the inside. I just want to put a modem back at my recording studio and put one in my home with faster speeds. Can you please point me in all the right direction?
(08-10-2012, 06:18 AM)Lakwaun Wrote:
(05-10-2012, 03:43 PM)haroldstein Wrote:

Sorry still trying to find the actual device in more collection of pc tools. Lol.
I have three modes boxes one RCA with sb5100mod loaded, surfboard with sn5100mod loaded on it and the other is a scientific Atlantic square modem just like the newer faster modems but it is only a docsis 2.0 with haxorware.
All boxes were working until about 6 months ago they just start looping into rebooting. Now I have set the hfc Mac and serial in the sb5100mod and haxorware section labeled cloned in the setting under 192.169.100.1:666 & 1337 or 1557.
I can say the modem is not steady rebooting. All lights are on on all the modems and they are not rebooting but just the send light if I'm not mistaken is just steady blinking. I have been paying for Comcast for decades so my Mac is good. I got the MAC address off the modem and setting page of the modem and the serial number is the same as the hfc Mac. I have tried changing different settings like factory mode and force tftp docsis 1.0, 2.0 n all that n still no luck. What am I doing wrong? The boxes were moded about a year year and a half ago. Do I need to load a new dump file like I have been reading? And if so do I need a black cat loader or whatever to do it! The Internet boxes do already have the six pins installed on the inside. I just want to put a modem back at my recording studio and put one in my home with faster speeds. Can you please point me in all the right direction?

Sorry iPad keeps speed correcting words into the wrong words. Lol