Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sb5101 online light blinking for 24 hours now....
using my droid x in wifi tether and working off my laptop

having issues with my modem for a day now...

everywhere i look it says to contact comcast .... which is not an option ofcourse....

i bought my modem from someone and was working fine for 2 years ... drops every now and then but would always come back....

i tried every BPI setting and the only one that would give me a solid online light was the bypass setting but still wouldnt get me online.

logs are in the attachment....

let me know if anyone knows anything

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

First fix your signal, you have a too high US level. Should be no more than 50.
(30-09-2012, 01:16 AM)torro32 Wrote: First fix your signal, you have a too high US level. Should be no more than 50.

sorry i have no idea how to do that ...

they guy that sold me the modem gave me the bare minimum of knowledge on these things .....
How is your subbed modem working?
B308.1 perm Auth Error..= DocsDevreset command

MAC and submitted certificates do not match...

Knowledge=Power
(30-09-2012, 02:25 AM)ABMJR Wrote: B308.1 perm Auth Error..= DocsDevreset command

Hi ABMJR Same issue happen to me also, I can get back online for few days now, i think because of new security. I get the same log. Wont let me get back online ? Is there a tutorial on how to get the mac and cert to match and how to put the certs into haxorware please help Sad(
(30-09-2012, 05:16 AM)xlScaRx Wrote:
(30-09-2012, 02:25 AM)ABMJR Wrote: B308.1 perm Auth Error..= DocsDevreset command

Hi ABMJR Same issue happen to me also, I can get back online for few days now, i think because of new security. I get the same log. Wont let me get back online ? Is there a tutorial on how to get the mac and cert to match and how to put the certs into haxorware please help Sad(

id like to know this too ...

i found a thread that said setting factory defaults would work but im not sure .....
ahhhh crap ...

i messed up

read in another thread here to just check off force static ip

now i cant get onto the haxorware settings page.....
what are the signal levels on your sub like?
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(30-09-2012, 08:27 AM)drewmerc Wrote: what are the signal levels on your sub like?

sorry man but i dont know what your asking ... lol im learning as i go along right now ...

but like i said ... after checking off Force Static IP in haxoware it immediately booted me out of the page and im no longer able ato access the haxorware page...
what are the signals on your proper unhacked modem, you know the one you get from your isp
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******