Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How do you sniff for macs using DHCPForce?
Hey guys! I have read a lot about sniffing for macs but I still don't understand a few concepts. When I press on start sniffing, do I have to have the sb5100 connected to my computer through ethernet? Coax too? Or do i just need to scan without plugin in the modem.

I have Sigma installed on my sb5100 ( through usb blackcat ). btw
questions like this make me rue the day i started my self imposed no trolling rule

yes it need's to be connected (no joke about magnets or anything this sucks)
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(08-09-2012, 07:29 PM)drewmerc Wrote: questions like this make me rue the day i started my self imposed no trolling rule

LOL. Ok thanks.
where can i download a good sniff
(08-09-2012, 07:29 PM)drewmerc Wrote: questions like this make me rue the day i started my self imposed no trolling rule

lmfao
DHCPForce is really simple to use, even if your modem is in walledgarden will no outside ip...

Open the program and your firewall should start screaming that it wants access..allow dhcpforce in your firewall for full access.

open the first dropmenu labelled DHCP and click on start sniffing.

In a few seconds you should see a few configs in the bottom of the program where it says count. You need to let it run for a few days to get the entire node.(IF THE COUNT STAYS AT 0 SOMETHING IS BLOCKING THE PROGRAM...figure out what is, and then start over!)

Every few hours or so, you should right click in the box that shows cfgs and select "remove duplicate macs" and then click on dump info to file.

this file will contain your macs/cfg's

Extremely useful program for seeing what your node contains and if it is oversold.
Do I need to turn on my computer when I sniff or nah?
(13-03-2015, 04:10 AM)neo_ Wrote: Do I need to turn on my computer when I sniff or nah?
Can i have some of what you or smoking because you or smoking some good shit!!
Hey sixteen, old pal of mine......it is "are smoking", not "or smoking". Just in case you care....
And it does not sound like he is smoking anything, he is probably just thinking about Rosie O'Donnell's underwear.
Thanks for the correction, but i think this guy is on something.