Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
FB5101 WITH HAXORWARE ONLINE PROBLEM
(03-04-2013, 01:13 AM)kalua1231 Wrote: Drewmerc i am not criticizing no one and i am very humble in learning new things from other people ether more experienced than me or even those that have passion in what i am very interested at. forgive me my friend if you miss understood me i was simply answering a question from ABMJR when he ask ( Have you and I met before? ) i was only trying to see if we coincidence met before. and p.s. to Drewmerc i only was making an example about car i dont know allot about cars, but i know for a fact that every time i was broke i and wanted to go to six flags or the beach, i couldn't go due to not have money for gas it was a joke my friend nothing else

But, getting back to the subject what should i do now

I am currently going through the same issue as you and im looking into what to do, but most people will not post and its kept private so im trying different methods so i can get online. To no avail yet.
You can get around your problem but you will need to gain a better understanding of what the CMTS wants from your cm to give you an ip...Goto Cisco and read up on the handshake process and focus your attention on the handshake log and refer to Cisco tohelp you understand what it all means. This is as specific as I can be and no one is going to just hand you the solution. You have to understand that it is just how it is now. it is not a monumental task if you just try my suggestion. Once you see it at cisco you will be amazed at how simple it is to solve.
Can u link to the Cisco post thanks.
can't some one at least send a private message on this site, just like that i could solve my issue. by doing it this way i would really appreciate it and keep it out of the post in other words keep it hidden
(03-04-2013, 06:15 PM)kalua1231 Wrote: can't some one at least send a private message on this site, just like that i could solve my issue. by doing it this way i would really appreciate it and keep it out of the post in other words keep it hidden

It does not work like that anymore. No one knows who you are and it doesn't help anyways. My exploits prob will not work on your ISP and vice versa. You HAVE to find your own hole unless your ISP has pisspoor security...

There is no such thing as a universal all encompassing magic fix anymore. Unless you spend your professional time testing CMTS firmware for MSO's and know precisely what to do and when to do it...
(04-04-2013, 03:35 PM)southernyankey1970 Wrote:
(03-04-2013, 06:15 PM)kalua1231 Wrote: can't some one at least send a private message on this site, just like that i could solve my issue. by doing it this way i would really appreciate it and keep it out of the post in other words keep it hidden

It does not work like that anymore. No one knows who you are and it doesn't help anyways. My exploits prob will not work on your ISP and vice versa. You HAVE to find your own hole unless your ISP has pisspoor security...

There is no such thing as a universal all encompassing magic fix anymore. Unless you spend your professional time testing CMTS firmware for MSO's and know precisely what to do and when to do it...

So this is why no one seems to be getting direct "help" so to speak. SBhacks seems to have gone completely paid though, has anyone archived posts by any chance?
(06-04-2013, 07:24 AM)CicloStorm Wrote:
(04-04-2013, 03:35 PM)southernyankey1970 Wrote:

So this is why no one seems to be getting direct "help" so to speak. SBhacks seems to have gone completely paid though, has anyone archived posts by any chance?

Just register for free and you can read. Just can't post or pm or download!