Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
FB5101 WITH HAXORWARE ONLINE PROBLEM
im still waiting for any help! thanks
What ISP is this?
Knowledge=Power
take hax off and let the clone update from the isp...if that doesn't work you are in clone detection and you have about 6 months of reading/testing in front of you as no one will tell you how to bypass that lovely little feature.
Permanent Authorization Failure MAC addr:

I've used to have this issue, I just changed from BPI + 1.1, to BPI + Bypass, 1.0, or Disabled, and when it didn't work, I changed my Cert to another

Tricom, Dominican Republic.

I ve read about a program called automac but it doesnt work in my computer, that program changes the mac and inserts tue.cetts in the modem automatically.. because i am in a security node, doesnt work with any bpi option.. only using the right certs with the right mac, i only need to know how to do that
(16-09-2012, 12:43 AM)Beeptom Wrote: Tricom, Dominican Republic.

I ve read about a program called automac but it doesnt work in my computer, that program changes the mac and inserts tue.cetts in the modem automatically.. because i am in a security node, doesnt work with any bpi option.. only using the right certs with the right mac, i only need to know how to do that

Have you try a legit mac? because the security is not all that.
yes i tried it! i went to a friend place that is paying the service near my place and the logs are the same and im having the same online blinking problem! so i think the modem needs the certs not only changing the mac in the website!
(16-09-2012, 12:43 AM)Beeptom Wrote: Tricom, Dominican Republic.

where did you find that program automac?
There is no program made as of this reply that will generate any certificates from any MAC. VeriSign CA Root verifies the certificates made during production.
Knowledge=Power
If you have a old stored config disable it.