Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dpc2100 flash with haxorware11rev39-LITE, page not found shows
Oh...This is Haxorware Lite I see ...'

Try flashing the Diag version...

limited TELNET in the "Lite" version
Knowledge=Power
oh my god , i spend hole day today by doing this testing, once i saw your very helpful post.......thanks thanks. now i will load DIAG & try again from the begening this commands. hope i get my luck this time. and i post my result back soon.

hi there, thanks for your great help, finally i got my TELNET LOG file here it is Attached file.
if i did any mistack, please let me know i will re do again.
thanks

Attached Files
.txt   dpc.txt (Size: 28.07 KB / Downloads: 31)
hi guys, any help for me. i can do further testing on my modem. and i already attach my telnet log file.

thanks again for your replies.

The only thing is you cant Rng-RSP correctly due to the T-3 timeouts, but you have an IP, its a Private one. Your just in new security where your connected to the CMTS and your not provisioned.Its a fairly normal Log, BTW
Knowledge=Power
sorry about to ask more questions, i don't understand this things

1)-Rng-RSP correctly due to the T-3 timeouts.
2)-new security connected to the CMTS and your not provisioned.

as you said my LOG is fairly Normal -- is that you mean my LOG FILE IS GOOD or BAD.

so is there any further testing i can do to get success on this Modem.

thanks
Your Log is fine...

It shows a modem connected to the CMTS and your not provisioned, so no Public IP. I see a Private IP.

There is a TELNET command to do something, but it is not posted as it would be Publicly abused.

I would say, your done trying to get your modem on-line. I would call Comcast and provision it.
Knowledge=Power
please let me do continue my testing untill i get success result, this testing i am doing just for learning purpose. I recently already paid for hole one year payment to my isp.

please PM me that TELNET Commands, so that from their i can do my testing. i understand that commands should not post openly.

I would call Comcast and provision it -- i am still confuse the meaning of this sentance, what is a COMCAST i don't know, do you mean i have to call to this company to get my modem up.

i understand my threade simply growing by my questions, sorry about that. i am just trying to know this things.

thanks again for your time & effort.
Comcast is an ISP... And you will never get the said TELNET Commands from ABMJR or from anyone else that might know them. All I can say is "I Don't know Anything" about said commands but there is a way to get them.
YOU DO NOT NEED THE MAGIC TELNET COMMANDS TO BE SUCCESSFUL!!!

READ!
TEST WHAT YOU READ
REPEAT UNTIL SUCCESSFUL!

Without a clear understanding of the provisioning process you will find little success unless you can swap macs.