Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dpc2100 flash with haxorware11rev39-LITE, page not found shows
hi guys i need your help, i got regular genuine isp cable modem line in my home. so i put one spliter then i connect one end regular isp modem & on another end dpc2100 haxorware11rev39-LITE modem on the spliter, then i type 192.168.100.1, which shows haxorware11rev39 home page, but i am not getting online, so i like to know what changes i have to do to get online this Modem.

thanks for your help
(06-09-2012, 02:49 AM)tester2 Wrote: hi guys i need your help, i got regular genuine isp cable modem line in my home. so i put one spliter then i connect one end regular isp modem & on another end dpc2100 haxorware11rev39-LITE modem on the spliter, then i type 192.168.100.1, which shows haxorware11rev39 home page, but i am not getting online, so i like to know what changes i have to do to get online this Modem.

thanks for your help
Wow, you need to do some reading to get better understanding on what you or doing, if you con't do the basic them this hobby is not for you.
(06-09-2012, 03:35 AM)sixteen Wrote:
(06-09-2012, 02:49 AM)tester2 Wrote: hi guys i need your help, i got regular genuine isp cable modem line in my home. so i put one spliter then i connect one end regular isp modem & on another end dpc2100 haxorware11rev39-LITE modem on the spliter, then i type 192.168.100.1, which shows haxorware11rev39 home page, but i am not getting online, so i like to know what changes i have to do to get online this Modem.

thanks for your help
Wow, you need to do some reading to get better understanding on what you or doing, if you con't do the basic them this hobby is not for you.

please let me know from where i have to start to learn BASIC about this. what are the BASIC topich i have to fameliar to up & running.

thanks
tester2

docsis telnet snmp there are plenty more
but you are in the right place just start reading here and the other place then in a few months after sleepless nights and the wife pissed because all you are doing is reading then you can ask some questions because the answers will make sense
(06-09-2012, 04:41 AM)kornwood Wrote: tester2

but you are in the right place just start reading here and the other place then in a few months after sleepless nights and the wife pissed because all you are doing is reading then you can ask some questions because the answers will make sense

1)-i downloaded net-snmp-5.6.1.
2)-i read about some telnet commands
3)-and in my modem i can see MOTOROLA DOCSIS, SANTIFIC ANTENNA etc

so what exactly i have to do to get this thing up & running.

i appricate for your help...thanks
(06-09-2012, 04:41 AM)kornwood Wrote: tester2

hi there, any help appricated. i keep on checking my post to see any suggation can help me to get online.

thanks
Hey buddy checking here won't get you any more answers you have to do some work now go and read the pinned topics
(08-09-2012, 12:40 AM)kornwood Wrote: Hey buddy checking here won't get you any more answers you have to do some work now go and read the pinned topics

hi there, i am reading a lot.,

i got one sub modem sb5101n, so i take backup, cfg, boot files from this modem.

now what exactly i can do to run my second hexwore modem in one house on single cable spliting in to two connections, one end sb5101n sub modem & other end hexwre modem i want to run.

Please let me know, the next step,

thanks
What ISP is this?
Knowledge=Power
(08-09-2012, 02:41 AM)ABMJR Wrote: What ISP is this?

Acanac