Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Just a general question :D
Hey guys, ive got a general question i want to ask. Ive been doign some reading on config editing. I got the vultureware thing on my PC.

My config that i used on my haxorware works wonderfully, but they recently put 50mbps on our home lines. I was wondering if i can edit the configuration by hand and make it to 50mbps? I know my modem will not be able to handle 50mbps, only 38mbps. But thats good enough for me.

Any help would be delightfull! you guys been awesome so far, just cant believe i got my modem up and running with config file im using for it. YAY! Between my internet is subbed so, just to let you know. Smile

Noit much h elp tropical. I know a guy called drewermc. his post is the one i saw about config editing. But i couldnt figure out where to edit in Vultureware on the config to 50mbps. Lol. Big Grin Im still leanring, but i can get the modem to go online with the config i gave it. So i just need to edit the upstream/ download stream i think. Big Grin

What ISP is this....
Knowledge=Power
(05-08-2012, 01:55 AM)ABMJR Wrote: What ISP is this....

suddenlink. We recently got 50mbps though on our lines. We were given a free 5mbps upgrade too. But with the config i put in only limits it to 20mbps lol.

In order to get 50mbps you need to have a D3 modem.
(05-08-2012, 02:45 AM)SlowGrind6 Wrote: In order to get 50mbps you need to have a D3 modem.

i know, but i can still acehieve 38mbps which is good enough for me.

thats why i wanna know how to edit this config file that woks for my modem. but its set to 20mbps on the config file. Drewermc posted about virtureware config editor, but im not suere where to locate the download and upload speeds and edit it.

Vultureware is the program
Knowledge=Power
You just can't edit the config file and load it back up, but you can try if you like.
(05-08-2012, 02:59 AM)ABMJR Wrote: Vultureware is the program

But where do I find the upload speed and download speed in vultureare I've been doing loads of reading but can't figure out where it's located in the file
[Image: 45388833.jpg]
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******