Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hi! Need help with sb5101 Haxorware
(03-08-2012, 04:38 PM)ABMJR Wrote: Sure does

Is ther any way i could fix this?

Because i want to use this.

Any one know an answer please? Is there a fix to make my modem go online again, and i mean fixing the permanent auhtorization failure.

Well..

There is a way, but its not posted anymore.

I think your done Friend.
Knowledge=Power
(03-08-2012, 05:25 PM)ABMJR Wrote: Well..

There is a way, but its not posted anymore.

I think your done Friend.

cant be?

I paid 45$ for this modem. There must be a way. My subbed modem works fine, but this one doesnt.

I think a problem lies within the mac address, when it sends registration it knows its not the right modem and boots it off.

Friend...

Your such a novice. You have no idea what your doing. It is no longer the case of copying your MAC from your subbed (which wont work anyway as it is on the same NODE)..

Your done.
Knowledge=Power
(03-08-2012, 05:47 PM)ABMJR Wrote: Friend...

Your such a novice. You have no idea what your doing. It is no longer the case of copying your MAC from your subbed (which wont work anyway as it is on the same NODE)..

Your done.

well this sucks, so i guess i paid 45$ for nothing. Guess im going to send it back to the guy to get my cash back! Sad

ABMJR- You said my modem was done for. Im now online with my modem bro!

Thanks guys! Big Grin

You got your modem online? What did you have to do? just curious
Untick force static ip address, then reboot the modem and reboot the modem again by hand and boom. Im online
LOL, simple Smile

Soon it won't be so simple I'm afraid.
I need some serious help guys please.
I have a Motorola Hoaxware sb5101 all modded up and all
all of a sudden i stoped working so i got into the
interface of the modem and well i move some things around
my internet starting working again but
the speed when slower i finally figured how to speed it up faster
but i cant get into the interface anymore threw
192.168.100.1 and i tryied to change my ip to 192.168.100.2 and my sub to 192.168.100.2 and tried to log in to my interface and it still wont work i know a guy their is a way to get in threw something called curl but i dont know how to install that software and use it also is their any way to enter the hoaxware interface for the sb5101 threw usb? can anyone help me please i work designing Flash websites and i kneed some fast internet to be able to meet my clients needs i like in Uvalde TX thank you in advanced.
You're premod should always be 192.168.100.1 so 192.168.100.2 as a client IP should work fine. If the webif doesn't come up you can always telnet to the modem with the username root and admin as password. You might have corrupted your nonvol, in which case you can reset it from telnet. I would try unplugging the modem and remove the coax, once rebooted and off the stream, try to access webif.