Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How to get by any security!
(09-12-2012, 12:29 PM)torro32 Wrote:
(28-11-2012, 04:02 AM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: No...
It's simple! That is how I find the best holes...Think simple. Docsis 3 is complicated, but it leaves a few things wide open here and there. it doesn't have to be complicated to work. read some of the SBH archives sometime and look at the ways they found to get around the old security. It was off the wall shit that got the best results.

Everyone who think you are not some spy here or a FBI agent is retarded in his head.
So far I haven't find any constructive post from you.

You most be joking right?
BOOTP Vendor Extensions and DHCP Options

Registration Procedures
IETF Consensus

Reference
[RFC2939]

Note
The Bootstrap Protocol (BOOTP) [RFC951] describes an IP/UDP bootstrap
protocol (BOOTP) which allows a diskless client machine to discover
its own IP address, the address of a server host, and the name of a
file to be loaded into memory and executed. The Dynamic Host
Configuration Protocol (DHCP) [RFC2131] provides a framework for
automatic configuration of IP hosts. The document "DHCP Options and
BOOTP Vendor Information Extensions" [RFC2132] describes options for
DHCP, some of which can also be used with BOOTP. Additional DHCP
options are described in other RFCs, as documented
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat link https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
Both D2 and D3 modems can be exploited. You can still use business class account with Xfinity if you know how to fool the cmts. It's really easy, once you have figure it out.
real testers will always pass any security.
(09-12-2012, 12:29 PM)torro32 Wrote:
(28-11-2012, 04:02 AM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: No...
It's simple! That is how I find the best holes...Think simple. Docsis 3 is complicated, but it leaves a few things wide open here and there. it doesn't have to be complicated to work. read some of the SBH archives sometime and look at the ways they found to get around the old security. It was off the wall shit that got the best results.

Everyone who think you are not some spy here or a FBI agent is retarded in his head.
So far I haven't find any constructive post from you.

????

hmmm. Enlighten me then...What would you like me to do? Post a step by step with a youtube video on exactly how i make an out of the box cm get an ip on a closed node? Let me get started on that right away....BRB!

LOL
You do't have to do anything anymore, you have successfully killed this forum there is no one anymore but noobs. The real experts are on another secret forum, membership only for invited.
and i was not invited, well that sucks

[Image: 2476426-crying_baby_natural_high_for_som..._super.jpg]

everybody fuckin hates me
__________________________________________________________________________________
LOL

secret forum...Good for you.

Every single question you could ever possibly have has been posted, answered, and re answered 100 times over already on both sites...This is not biochemistry! There simply is no such thing as instant gratification anymore unless you are one of the lucky ones who know Jr's little telnet trick.

Merry Xmas!
(22-12-2012, 08:44 PM)drewmerc Wrote: and i was not invited, well that sucks

[Image: 2476426-crying_baby_natural_high_for_som..._super.jpg]

everybody fuckin hates me

Nope. Every tester that FBI has the information about him is not invited. You know they can track your activities.

And yankey, it's waste of time to search over my private messages you won't find any information there Smile
damn fbi watch list