Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How to get by any security!
I was just curious as I've seen you around but you never contribute anything of any value.

If you think your activities are not tracked every time you send a dirty text to your girlfriend then you are a retard!If you think using a Diag cm and changing the IP every day protects you from Big Brother then you are even more retarded!!I can only assume that there is something terribly wrong with you to read my posts and come to the conclusion that i am somehow affiliated with any Fed agency...Maybe you should put the Meth pipe down and go outside and get some air,get out of your Mom's basement for awhile...maybe grab a few days of sleep and get a good meal. Trust me, it'll make thing's better for you...
If you haven't noticed yet, we live in a total police state and once Obama and the Terrorists in Congress get done convincing us that we need to let them have our guns the shit is really going to hit the fan...

Ask around, genius...I help a lot of people figure this shit out without giving up any of my exploits.If I had .25 for every PM i answered in the last 2 years I could start my own ISP! LMAO!! If i can do this shit in one of the tightest areas in the us w/o a magic telnet fix then so can anyone else. Jr basically gave you guys a step by step for his precious exploit and no one figured it out....unbelievable to me that you guys can't read between the lines like the hardcore testers do.
.....yankey, you are without a doubt the worst agent agency has ever had Smile
Yeah, I know. Allow me to correct you. My real name is Special Agent "1/4 mile" I was recruited at the age of 11 and secretly trained on a commodore 64 to infiltrate Forums and extract personal info from would-be evildoers who post info that could be construed as a threat to National Security, such as Jailbreaking Ipads,Game consoles, Set top boxes, downloading movies, and now, cable modems. We agents feel that by depriving our Masters (corporate scum) of the income streams that they so rightly deserve, is not only a serious threat to Freedom but a sincere desire to overthrow National Security. These actions will not be tolerated and it it is my job to ferret out all such Terrorists using my intense training and employing strategery to its finest application...

LOL

You're an idiot....

MERRY XMAS to all or "Happy whatever doesn't offend your delicate personal beliefs!"

Peace, Love and warm,fuzzy kittens to all testers...
(24-12-2012, 10:30 AM)torro32 Wrote: .....yankey, you are without a doubt the worst agent agency has ever had Smile
Torro, you are barking up the wrong tree. I have known
Southernyankey for a few years now. I really do not know what
your beef is with him. This forum does not need Personal attacks
of its members.
(24-12-2012, 09:16 PM)haroldstein Wrote:
(24-12-2012, 10:30 AM)torro32 Wrote: .....yankey, you are without a doubt the worst agent agency has ever had Smile
Torro, you are barking up the wrong tree. I have known
Southernyankey for a few years now. I really do not know what
your beef is with him. This forum does not need Personal attacks
of its members.

You are right man, sorry for that. Yeah, I was just kidding please don't sent any feds at my door.
(23-12-2012, 03:39 PM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: If you haven't noticed yet, we live in a total police state and once Obama and the Terrorists in Congress get done convincing us that we need to let them have our guns the shit is really going to hit the fan...

I know this is way off topic of the original subject on the thread, but damn straight.
(08-01-2013, 10:25 PM)Domkratos Wrote:
(23-12-2012, 03:39 PM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: If you haven't noticed yet, we live in a total police state and once Obama and the Terrorists in Congress get done convincing us that we need to let them have our guns the shit is really going to hit the fan...

I know this is way off topic of the original subject on the thread, but damn straight.

you guys have no idea what it's like to live in a police state, just as i dont
spend a year in north Korea and then i'll be more accepting to that point of view
closest i have been to seeing anything near a police state is watching 5000 police confronting 20000 miners in a pitch battle back when i was 8, for weeks after the police presence was unbelievable (even for an 8 year old) they were everywhere even tho the miners had moved on to yorkshire
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******