ToD request sent- No Response received

2012-07-27 22:12:00

Critical

D002.0

DHCP FAILED - Request sent, No response

2012-07-27 22:11:44

Notice

M572.0

Rng Rsp Abort Status - Reinitialize MAC...

2012-07-27 22:11:44

Critical

R007.0

Unicast Ranging Received Abort Response - Re- initializing MAC

2012-07-27 22:10:11

Critical

R005.0

Started Unicast Maintenance Ranging - No Response received - T3 time-out
It gets booted because you cant seem to respond to unicast maintenance, which is used to keep all the CM's synced to the master (CMTS).. Offsets for timing are used and since all the CM's are using TDMA, this is where the "T" is critical, as each modem can only burst in its own allocated time slot. If the offset is too great, you will collide with other cm's and cause collisions. Seems your CMTS does this maintenance when more cm's are active. Maybe subscribers getting home and using their internet more, but for whatever reason, your modem isnt responding to T-3 requests and the CMTS is dropping you, most likely a DocsDevReset command sent. Dont have IGNORE any timeouts what so ever in the Haxorware GUI. No ticks

Since we use an access method known as TDMA and A-TDMA, read what TDMA means it based on Time Division Multiple Access. Again, Time is critical.

A simple analogy would be a large auditorium with a speaker at the podium (he will be the CMTS) He speaks and then audience members (the CM's) are all listening. If anyone wants to respond (ask a question/send a querie) it can only be done one at a time. If all the people in the audience stood up at once and began asking questions, the Podium (CMTS) would never hear anyone as they are all talking at the same time. This is where we use Unicast management. So, now, only one modem stands up and speaks and the podium (CMTS) hears that message.

Kapisch?

P.S

and the larger the audience (more subscribers with CM's) the more critical it is to keep everyone synced so no 2 or 3 or (X) cable modems (CM's) will ever querie at the same time and collide..Collisions which have HTTP headers are ACK and NACK and cause a re-transmit. Ironically, this shows up as a higher PING as the packet had to be retransmitted again. VOIP doesnt re-transmit, so any packet here is lost/collided and is generally seen by a drop or gap or stuttering on the other end..
Knowledge=Power
(28-07-2012, 04:13 AM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: Damn,
What planet do you lucky bastards live on that you can use just a mac! I barely remember how ridiculously easy that was...lol. Gimme a break!

Your tutorial is at Sbhacker.net Pay the 10 bucks ad read for a few months and then get back to me...

LOL where i liv i dont even hav to use a subbed macBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
(28-07-2012, 04:05 PM)mohitomish Wrote:
(28-07-2012, 04:13 AM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: Damn,
What planet do you lucky bastards live on that you can use just a mac! I barely remember how ridiculously easy that was...lol. Gimme a break!

Your tutorial is at Sbhacker.net Pay the 10 bucks ad read for a few months and then get back to me...

LOL where i liv i dont even hav to use a subbed macBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Yeah but you are stock with that bs speed. Lol.

Free Lunch is Always Yummy.Tongue
(28-07-2012, 01:37 PM)ABMJR Wrote: It gets booted because you cant seem to respond to unicast maintenance, which is used to keep all the CM's synced to the master (CMTS).. Offsets for timing are used and since all the CM's are using TDMA, this is where the "T" is critical, as each modem can only burst in its own allocated time slot. If the offset is too great, you will collide with other cm's and cause collisions. Seems your CMTS does this maintenance when more cm's are active. Maybe subscribers getting home and using their internet more, but for whatever reason, your modem isnt responding to T-3 requests and the CMTS is dropping you, most likely a DocsDevReset command sent. Dont have IGNORE any timeouts what so ever in the Haxorware GUI. No ticks

Since we use an access method known as TDMA and A-TDMA, read what TDMA means it based on Time Division Multiple Access. Again, Time is critical.

A simple analogy would be a large auditorium with a speaker at the podium (he will be the CMTS) He speaks and then audience members (the CM's) are all listening. If anyone wants to respond (ask a question/send a querie) it can only be done one at a time. If all the people in the audience stood up at once and began asking questions, the Podium (CMTS) would never hear anyone as they are all talking at the same time. This is where we use Unicast management. So, now, only one modem stands up and speaks and the podium (CMTS) hears that message.

Kapisch?

P.S

and the larger the audience (more subscribers with CM's) the more critical it is to keep everyone synced so no 2 or 3 or (X) cable modems (CM's) will ever querie at the same time and collide..Collisions which have HTTP headers are ACK and NACK and cause a re-transmit. Ironically, this shows up as a higher PING as the packet had to be retransmitted again. VOIP doesnt re-transmit, so any packet here is lost/collided and is generally seen by a drop or gap or stuttering on the other end..

I use to have the T2, T3, and T4 checked. But now there are not, and again the modems keeps doing it. Logs are viciously clear all the time, I dont think that alone will do anything. But again thats my thought. Speedtier mac I have, is able to connect and I'm able to browse, but will not last 5 minutes and the modem reboots.
You changed the 1st NIC's MAC addy? Router or NIC card?
Knowledge=Power
(29-07-2012, 04:37 AM)ABMJR Wrote: You changed the 1st NIC's MAC addy? Router or NIC card?

Yes, I change the mac of the nic and then clone the pc's mac on the router. Why?
(29-07-2012, 05:26 AM)lefont Wrote: Yes, I change the mac of the nic and then clone the pc's mac on the router. Why?

Because that is what the ISP logs.. And if you didn't change it they would know it is you and make your modem reboot.

(29-07-2012, 05:36 AM)SlowGrind6 Wrote:
(29-07-2012, 05:26 AM)lefont Wrote: Yes, I change the mac of the nic and then clone the pc's mac on the router. Why?

Because that is what the ISP logs.. And if you didn't change it they would know it is you and make your modem reboot.
Even doing that, the modem takes a while to get bank online. It will not go pass the receive light. But once it connects, after 2-3 hours of attempt, than any mac will connect with no problem. That is until the very next day around 5:00 pm or so.

(29-07-2012, 06:11 AM)Tropical Wrote: lol Your Crying About Not Having Internet For About 2-3 Hours.... Go Kiss A Girl, Hump A Tree, Watch Tv, Masturbate, Do Something.

Tropical, how did you do in Physics in school? You know I don't know much, but please keep your unproductive comments to yourself. I dont joke with anyone here nor do I offend anyone. I dont know you nor do you know me. If nothing fruitful to say, just simply watch from afar off. You have the tendency to engage is arguments and such, but just lend a hand if you can, that's all.