Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Modem gets booted
Everyday during daytime, the modem reboots and its unable to connect/go online around 5:00 pm or so. Then after /between 6:00-7:00 pm am able to reconnect, after mac, host name, cloning mac on router and such are change. Does anyone knows if the ISPs do a certain scanning or sweep that might cause this?
(27-07-2012, 05:05 AM)Tropical Wrote: Mac Clash.

You mean, mac conflict? Only during those hours though its when it happens. As of now, am fine. I wouldn't be able to get online if thats the case, modem will be re-booting constantly. Wouldn't you say?.
It would happen when the other modem comes online and clashes with yours, so it seems for an odd reason the other modem is only online for those few hours you're knocked off.
(27-07-2012, 05:42 AM)diabls Wrote: It would happen when the other modem comes online and clashes with yours, so it seems for an odd reason the other modem is only online for those few hours you're knocked off.

I neglected to mention that all this happens with different macs, not just one.
you need to clear your log regularly. Looks like your ISp has some little security going on.lol. Next time get a cert for that mac.
Free Lunch is Always Yummy.Tongue
(27-07-2012, 06:29 AM)abusetheelderly Wrote: you need to clear your log regularly. Looks like your ISp has some little security going on.lol. Next time get a cert for that mac.

Sure, I would get one if I knew how.
Post a TELNET log...we are just guessing
Knowledge=Power
That could be 1 of 50 things...

Telnet log,telnet log,telnet log
(28-07-2012, 02:33 AM)ABMJR Wrote: Post a TELNET log...we are just guessing

Took me a while to get back online with a different mac. But now I dont have any logs for the errors.
Any Tutorials available on how to get a cert for macs.
Damn,
What planet do you lucky bastards live on that you can use just a mac! I barely remember how ridiculously easy that was...lol. Gimme a break!

Your tutorial is at Sbhacker.net Pay the 10 bucks ad read for a few months and then get back to me...