Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Obtaining Macs...
lol . I already told him to be careful there.
(16-07-2012, 05:32 AM)Tropical Wrote:
(16-07-2012, 05:31 AM)abusetheelderly Wrote: lol . I already told him to be careful there.

I Don't Care For Sbhacker, Haxorware Forum= Better.

I also saw you getting neg rip lol. from uga.
Yeah everyone there is pretty much douche bags... They expect for you to know like everything, when the forum is there for learning... Yeah i saw that too and i was like "what the hell did i do???" I must of gotten that rank like a couple years back
[Image: 2067907098.png]
haha what??
Well, SBH is where ALL of the info is at. Everything you could ever need to know about a cable modem is posted there 10 times over. When I started this hobby a few years ago I quickly learned to only ask the most intelligent question I could come up with...EVERY SINGLE QUESTION YOU CAN COME UP WITH has been posted/answered there already. You also need to consider what this hobby is about and understand the new legal ramifications of it in the USA since our Government has gone bat shit crazy and thinks everyone is a terrorist ( they don't like competition...lol).
SBH is EASY...don't ask questions about TOS, don't say your modem worked for 2 years, now it's broken, and don't ask how to get past security...SIMPLE! Add to that the fact that we CANNOT post ANYTHING about new security as there are but a few holes left in most up to date ISP's now.

READ!!! TEST!!!! REBOOT!!!
ANY QUESTIONS??

lmao.
LOL

I thought maybe you might pick up on how to act over at SBH so you don't get your feelings hurt...Ya gotta wear your bigboy pants to be a newbie over there.
(16-07-2012, 03:34 PM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: LOL

I thought maybe you might pick up on how to act over at SBH so you don't get your feelings hurt...Ya gotta wear your bigboy pants to be a newbie over there.

Short for like lick the admins asses before you post .lol. Dont be a hypocrite I know a lot of those guys there share things that is equivalent to TOS. lol. It is who you know not what you know.lol.A lot of those guys there call each other for help.
It is all about what you know, not who you know ...unless you think swapping nonvols is actually testing. Maybe if anyone actually posted their shit in the right threads AFTER they spend a little while READING then you new guys wouldn't get your Vaginas all chafed when you get flamed over there! LOL What you guys fail to understand is that there is no reason to ask questions that are already answered 100000000000 times. No one wants to figure anything out on their own anymore..if there isn't a youtube video about it then some of you get all whiny and needy!

Once BPI+ is fully enforced in your area there are only a few ways in. Period. UNLESS...you actually spend time finding cracks in your CMTS..that is not posted anywhere that I know off. You are right about one thing, though...we do call each other. That is the only way to get real info anymore. Only a retard would publicly post a workaround at this stage of the game!
(16-07-2012, 08:37 PM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: It is all about what you know, not who you know

this, i talk to nobody(about modems anyway) yet i seem to get by

__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
So basically what you are trying to say is that everyone is a jew about sharing information that could help you get online...