Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Node
If I am using a MAC Address from some random spot in chicago (not where i live) and i connect to it and use the internet from it and i go to DHCP Force and i scan for macs are those in MY node or a different node from north chicago (where my mac is from)
[Image: 2067907098.png]
(11-07-2012, 12:48 AM)Stoowyguy Wrote: If I am using a MAC Address from some random spot in chicago (not where i live) and i connect to it and use the internet from it and i go to DHCP Force and i scan for macs are those in MY node or a different node from north chicago (where my mac is from)

I will give you tip if its from your node or not. Once you go back to your house and use that scanned mac and it stuck to ranging it is just on the same node. But if it push a config like bronze, silver,speedtier then it is not from your node. The issue now is that if your node need certs then it is still a no go to be surfing. You are very lucky you and tropical have the same security which still has the d10 config.
What is your estimate as to what 1 node includes as in area. like a whole town or??? thats what i have been woudnering for a while
(11-07-2012, 01:06 AM)Stoowyguy Wrote: What is your estimate as to what 1 node includes as in area. like a whole town or??? thats what i have been woudnering for a while

25 miles from your place. it should be a different node then.

Anyway like I have said, I have a tutorial on how to scan from different node from your node. No need to go away from your node. I will only share it if you are vip in sbhacker.
wow only if I'm vip...
(11-07-2012, 01:20 AM)Stoowyguy Wrote: wow only if I'm vip...

yes for even sbhacker site dont have this tutorial. It is a proven working tutorial. Use it before when certs is not needed and only prov mac to be online just as what you have in your place.
Why would you want me to be VIP, whats in it for you???
(11-07-2012, 01:26 AM)Stoowyguy Wrote: Why would you want me to be VIP, whats in it for you???

read my pm.
LOL

I'm gonna post this again...
You do NOT need a mac list if your area is still in the dark ages and lets you run BPI Bypass or BPI disabled. Most ISP's purchase bulk orders of equipment, therefore the mac/serial #'s will be reasonably close together. Soooooo....if you know your 5101 starts with 00:BO:6C:30:2C:01 then you can simply randomize the last 3 octects (last 3 sets of characters) and eventually you will stumble upon something that is already provisioned in the system. I used to do it simply out of sheer boredom when there was no BPI to deal with.

Why would you want me to be VIP, whats in it for you???

...SBH is where we all learned this hobby and we figure the more time you spend reading there, the lesss time you spend asking basic questions that have been posted/answered 10000000000000000 times..
I think i have to use BPI + 1.1 because anything else and it just keeps trying to reboot?