Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
problem with 5101
hello hi to everyone i have a little problem with my 5101 here in PR in my area i have the auth reject error and with the help of a friend he put my modem up again but the firm he use its haxor version 1.0 rc6 he only tell me i need to make a cert manually and then upload to the modem but thats my problem i dont know how to create a cert i scan my own cert i want to know if i can edit to use with another modem i already have hex editor so if somebody can help i really appreciate thanx

P.D sorry for my english
Would the error be a B308.1 error?
Knowledge=Power
(05-07-2012, 05:46 PM)ABMJR Wrote: Would the error be a B308.1 error?

thats the error i have but in my other modem the one i use have the firm 1.0 rc6 and its modified with a cert created manually i want to know how to do that create a cert manually i hope you can help thanx

PD sorry for my english
(05-07-2012, 11:27 PM)MAMBO3000 Wrote:
(05-07-2012, 05:46 PM)ABMJR Wrote: Would the error be a B308.1 error?

thats the error i have but in my other modem the one i use have the firm 1.0 rc6 and its modified with a cert created manually i want to know how to do that create a cert manually i hope you can help thanx

PD sorry for my english

[Image: g1341546186505438524.jpg]
No I will not help you if only have a few worthless post on the forum.
What would you like to see me post before you would help me out?

I know a few good jokes I could post....

the point of the above image macro is that there is simply no way to create a correct legitimate cert (you can only make self signed certs)

so unless you can use self signed certs on your network, you will need a legit cert extracted from a provisioned modem
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******