Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dpc2100 r2 registration complete plz help!!!
i have a dpc2100 and it was online but i have like 5 months that i tried to make it show operational on haxorware version 1.1 revision 39 and no hopes i had some certificates but it won't work plz help me
(22-06-2012, 12:39 AM)moneyman Wrote: i have a dpc2100 and it was online but i have like 5 months that i tried to make it show operational on haxorware version 1.1 revision 39 and no hopes i had some certificates but it won't work plz help me

Try A Different NonVol And Just Play Around With Some Settings.
post a telnet log
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
Thanx guys but I am a new b and I don't know that telnet the nonvol I think I tried it I put the same settings from my friends that work and he lives like 6 miles from me and he doesn't have certificates for the Mac address that he is using and when I take my modem to his house mine works I think I am missing some certificates were can I get some plz and thanx for helping
Im also having the same problem. The guys who helped me out disappeared and change his number and now I have 2 modems with no internet. TWC SOCAL. Please help! Im really new to this I can't even go to the IP address for Haxorware page.
(10-07-2012, 11:08 AM)eddawg52 Wrote: Im also having the same problem. The guys who helped me out disappeared and change his number and now I have 2 modems with no internet. TWC SOCAL. Please help! Im really new to this I can't even go to the IP address for Haxorware page.

That sucks man. Where you able to access hax by typing 192.168.100.1 before? Is there any password being used to access it? try to unplug the cable from the modem and just plug the Ethernet wire from the computer to the modem and type 192.168.100.1
look, you guys have been in Candyland up till now. I'll spare you the rant about not reading up on what we had to do so let's just say this....

You must have a few basic skills to play this game. !st and foremost is the ability to READ.
You MUST familiarize yourself with Telnet. Yes, this is MANDATORY! The Hax GUI was amazing when Raj released it to the the wonderment of lazy freetards all over the USA, but the ISP's have rendered it's superpowers basically useless now. THEY CAN SEE IT PLAIN AS DAY! i can get a cfg file sent to a Hax cm...but it will NEVER get an IP! (Your node might be less strict!)
If you want an actual answer then POST A TELNET BOOT LOG!!!!!!! If that is too hard then you should find another way to spend your time as it just GETS ALOT HARDER from there...

"My modem won't work" tells us absolutely nothing....

This shit is hard for most to learn and you aren't gonna pick it up in a week or two. It takes a ridiculous amount of effort and sadly, most of the 20 something year olds I encounter nowadays are useless, lazy fuckoffs with zero ambition or any kind of work ethic...lol. The CMTS wants what it wants, and those pretty check boxes in the Hax GUI ARE NOT IT! Goto Cisco.com and read what a CM MUST PROVIDE to get issued a valid IP and then you will see what it takes.

oops...ranted anyways!