Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't Detect?
When I have my Usb Jtag NT pugged into my computer and my SB5101 and I try to detect with usbjtagnt program it doesnt detect my modem??
is it plugged in the right way round? (does it detect the processer or flash)
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(09-06-2012, 06:32 PM)Stoowyguy Wrote: When I have my Usb Jtag NT pugged into my computer and my SB5101 and I try to detect with usbjtagnt program it doesnt detect my modem??

I had the same problem with sb50101 when i solder my 10 pin to the board.
Make sure you can log into modem (192.168.100.1) If that works you modem is good.
I had problem with my soldering so I started to take some soldering out from the back of the board and It worked for meBig Grin! and this was not my first one! I have done quite a few but some time you can run into this problem.
Hope this helped.
I'm thinking that either the modem is bricked because When I type detect it says ID 000000000 or It has something to do with the Pins being messed up... Do you think I should try soldering new pins to the mother bored?
(09-06-2012, 09:36 PM)Stoowyguy Wrote: I'm thinking that either the modem is bricked because When I type detect it says ID 000000000 or It has something to do with the Pins being messed up... Do you think I should try soldering new pins to the mother bored?

Try to work with the pin that you got on the board, changing pins too may time can mess up your board too, also make sure that you are connecting pins correctly. pins connection are 1:1 jtag to board. To find out your modem is bricked is to try login into your sb5101 by web browser (ex. internet explorer) with ip 196.168.100.1 also, what is modem led status when you just plug in power.
When In plug my modem into the power and with the coaxial cable it gets to online status blinking which i believe is 3 or 4 lights down and when I plug modem in and try to log in it says unidentified network with an ip that is like 168.xxx. which i read about and that means that it cant communicate with DHCP server also I am not exactly sure how to plug in the jtag correctly all's I know is that I plug it in... Maybe someone could show me like a picture of what that would look like with a USB JTag NT... that would be great Smile
Got it to work Thanks for Your Help