Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
sbhacker is down again ugh!!
Pretty good drew, its good to see that some of the old members are still around. I heard about taco... He was a good guy regardless of the show he put on about being an asshole. I was a friend of his (despite what many of you may have thought), he was a good guy at heart.

Besides that, anything new going on or SSDD?
(16-08-2012, 10:07 PM)drewmerc Wrote:
(16-08-2012, 09:39 PM)MassModz Wrote: Wanna know what I think the reason is for them being down.... They are not selling modems anymore so they are broke and can't afford to pay the server costs...

I am just being realistic about this...

Remember a few years ago when they had the same problem and they said they were moving hosting... That should have solved the problem, but point is same exact time that they said that, they were hacked and the admin accounts were compromised which is what they were trying to avoid getting out there in the open... Sucks that I am still a pain in the ass, doesn't it?

how have you been lately matthew, doing anything fun?

Pretty good drew, its good to see that some of the old members are still around. Nothing really too new going on with me, just doing what I can under the radar so to speak Smile. I heard about taco... He was a good guy regardless of what many may have thought about him. I was a friend of his (despite what many of you may have thought), he was a good guy at heart and tried looking out for me..

Besides that, anything new going on or SSDD?
I flipping joined the day before it went down, so they got my money to do something with lol
damnit
LOL

If he was a Fed they would have raided my house a long time ago.
(17-08-2012, 03:54 AM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: LOL

Aint much to raid, except your sisters panties, LOL!!

Just messing.

And on a side note, there is still quite alot of testing being done but it is obviously now left out of the public eye for obvious reasons (not saying I have any hand in it, but I know a guy, that knows a guy, you know).. I keep out of trouble for the most part.

Why would he? you kiss his white ass while he kiss your black scrotum.
(17-08-2012, 05:33 AM)MassModz Wrote:

Aint much to raid, except your sisters panties, LOL!!

Just messing.

And on a side note, there is still quite alot of testing being done but it is obviously now left out of the public eye for obvious reasons (not saying I have any hand in it, but I know a guy, that knows a guy, you know).. I keep out of trouble for the most part.
@ massmod
Becareful man. Remember you still Owe Comcast 30k . You dont want CC getting that disability benefits from you.LOL

I am so in your head I Love it!!!

P.S

You pay for Comcast

have your Mother wash my Balls with her tongue!!

LMFAO!!

I am going to let you stay..

Knowledge=Power
(17-08-2012, 06:26 PM)ABMJR Wrote: I am going to let you stay..

i'm not
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
Is it a full moon? It's been a constant parade of assholes all day down in S Florida. WTF?
He needs to learn "ENGLISH"...

He speaks "Spanglish"...

LMAO...

I am all in his Head...

Not the first time I have had a "Gay" stalker...

Knowledge=Power
Down again... (and I just paid too!)