Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
scientific atlanta dpc2100 wont get any faster.
Wink 
have a scientific atlanta dpc2100 that only gets 2.90 dwnstrm/.98 upstrm. i got it from my friend for free cause my twc modem keeps shutting off and my friend gave me this one. i dont really understand haxoware and i cant really find dumb down explanations. when i go to the baseline privacy it says bpi+ (docsis 1.1).
all the reading you going to be doing is going to make you cry
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
Learning Docsis, at least for me, was akin to learning a different language while being unable to read/write in my own language. It's an entirely different world, and for someone who is not formally trained in networking and communication devices(ME), it's very difficult to absorb how it works. It's REALLY HARD to read this material because all of the terminolgy is new and you don't know what does what. Config files, DNS, Upstream,Downstream,SNR, BPI, Tek keys, Certificates, Verisign, ...it just goes on and on. I sdpend no less than 6 hours a week at Cisco.com poring through the most Godawful, boring material I have ever seen and still some if it is over my head. I have it down as far as what i have to do to make the CMTS happy in my node, but it has taken me2 1/2 years to figure it all out. If yuo really want to do this then you have to decide if you are willing to make that kind of a sacrifice...You cannot just toss a cloned bin on it and expect it to work anymore.
damn its easier for me to learn by doing then by reading. ive messed with pc's, xbox, wii's, iphone, mp3 hdd. i dont know if my experiance will help me in this
It's all up to you...connect the dots and be successful.