Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ohhh Yeah...
I just sampled some of the sweetest, dankest, stickiest, most pungent herb I've seen in 10 years. Looks like Xmas dusted with powdered sugar...

been a long time...Damn! I'm gonna go find something to dip in some melted cheese! There is simply NO REASON WHATSOEVER that this should be illegal in any part of th world for any reason! I love this shit, it has been way too long!

Peace
You probably look like you have been poked in the eyes with #2 pencil... LOL
LOL

Totally destroyed the kitchen! must have ate 50 dollars of groceries last night...

that's why i hardly ever smoke anymore....

I found a 2100r2 running 32/6 too...don't remember doing that, either. Too funny! I don't even use those cm's anymore.
I gained 50 lb since I quit 1 1/2 yr ago.
When I was 20 I used to smoke 5 packs of Camels and drink Bud till 2AM then go to work at 6:00. I was a mason contractor.
In the end I smoked 2 1/2 packs of Virgina Slims and drank Miller Light.
Still drink the Light but gave up the cigs.
I'll die from over weight but my lungs will be clear, go figure.Angel

(13-05-2012, 03:55 PM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: LOL

Totally destroyed the kitchen! must have ate 50 dollars of groceries last night...

that's why i hardly ever smoke anymore....

I found a 2100r2 running 32/6 too...don't remember doing that, either. Too funny! I don't even use those cm's anymore.

if you smoke cig you should also be medicated. weed lungs is that much healthier than just tar by itself.