Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
wave of noobs??????
Nothin wrong with bein a noob as long as you aren't lazy! There isn't a youtube video for that!
(12-05-2012, 06:44 AM)crazyanimal Wrote: where have all of these people come from? i know cmh is dead (yankee any other word?) but there were not that many folks over there anyway. it seems most of the posts just come out and ask for free service, in different wordings. i guess everyone is to lazy to read and learn. most might be sitting in parks around the nation on free wifi as part of the 99% movement (you know the ones that don't want to pay for school or work for a living and think everything should be free) here is a old saying from my father " boy if it's not worth working for and earning yourself, i guess it's not worth having" oh well rant over, enjoy.

first off i understand the concern here..but i was at the other forum for years and even tho there was a security concern and stuff being blocked we helped push the so called noobs in the right direction.. you me and every one else here was a so called noob at some point..
(25-05-2012, 10:00 PM)DigitalVoid Wrote:
(12-05-2012, 06:44 AM)crazyanimal Wrote: where have all of these people come from? i know cmh is dead (yankee any other word?) but there were not that many folks over there anyway. it seems most of the posts just come out and ask for free service, in different wordings. i guess everyone is to lazy to read and learn. most might be sitting in parks around the nation on free wifi as part of the 99% movement (you know the ones that don't want to pay for school or work for a living and think everything should be free) here is a old saying from my father " boy if it's not worth working for and earning yourself, i guess it's not worth having" oh well rant over, enjoy.

first off i understand the concern here..but i was at the other forum for years and even tho there was a security concern and stuff being blocked we helped push the so called noobs in the right direction.. you me and every one else here was a so called noob at some point..
i think you misunderstand me a little. I don't mind helping people that want to learn and believe me i have more then my fair share to still learn. it's just like all of a sudden the flood gate opened and most of the posts just come right out and say "i want free service". i guess i see that as lazy and just wanting to ride the coat tails of others. like one guy here is new and he wants more of a challenge, "modembricker" that's the kind of people i like to see playing with this junk. the guys that's just looking for a free ride, well they can just keep living off of food stamps. that's a little harsh but just my view of them.

(25-05-2012, 10:00 PM)DigitalVoid Wrote:

It's all here if you read and put it all together.If it is posted the holes will be shut down.If we or someone post's a hole.Do you think that the ISP's dont read the forms. And let us fix there holes for them. It's all here just read.
Well....I am "Surprised"!!

LMFAO...
Knowledge=Power
if you consider the effort required to make sense of docsis for the average person...it isn't close to free! I'm glad I'm not coming into this now, too hard to get any help. The few 1% testers i know really well don't even cruise the sites anymore except for a laugh...lol.