Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dpc2100r2 issues. Please help guys!
I have a DPC2100r2 that I'm trying to place haxorware on. For some reason when trying the "dpc2100 without cables" method. Everything seems to go fine but I get the timeout no response on each part. My SNMP seems working fine and so does my modem when connecting by telnet. Not sure if there is something I'm missing because I am not a professional when it comes to using this software. I have blackcat usb that has 10 pin connection and dpc2100 has 8 pin. This I seen mentioned many times but never seem to find 2 tutorials alike so Im confused. Can you guys please point me in the right direction of haxorware on this modem. Thanks a lot.
the 1 click installer does not work with updated 2100's
as for the usb blackcat i made this picture a while back (on the left is the usb BC)

[Image: attachment.php?aid=381]
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(10-05-2012, 05:16 AM)drewmerc Wrote: the 1 click installer does not work with updated 2100's
as for the usb blackcat i made this picture a while back (on the left is the usb BC)

[Image: attachment.php?aid=381]

The dpc2100r2 Are Terrible All I Can Say Is Sell It And Buy A Motorola!
wrong answer! as for me the dpc's a better in terms of signal power (if there is too much noise) and are easier to work with in terms of replacing blown capacitors....
Not me...i just toss them. They're almost free...10.00 tops for one around here.