Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SB5101 I am so confused
Hi I have Motorola SB5101 modem which was hooked up to TWC by an old friend for the past 2 years and have not paid for internet since. I moved and now the internet provider in my are is Charter Communications and I can not get connected to the web. Is this modem even compatible if so what do I need to do to get my internet back on? If anyone could help me out that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance Smile
Oh I almost forgot I also have a Webstar DPC2100R2 modem as well. So let me know which one I should be using. Thanks again.
How about paying for service.... Looks like you need to read the TOS.
You should have spent some time to figure out how that modem worked while you had a free ride...

2 years inet @ 70 a month = $1700 .

2years of diagnostic docsis experience gained while working through never ending security upgrades = PRICELESS

Now you have to start from scratch and read until you're blind and then go back and read it again few more times until it starts to make sense. No one is going to walk you through it now I'm afraid....2 years ago you didn't need to know anything because you could click a few boxes in Hax and you were good. Nowadays, Hax is almost useless by itself as the ISP's have used it to fortify the network...lol.
Good luck!

edit...Damn...He's banned already. i just wasted 5 mins of my life for nothing!!!

lmao
Another Idiot TOS'er

I see our "New Site of CableModemhacks" has left the building...Seems the ISp's jumped on this one quick with legal action..
Knowledge=Power
LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!
[Image: 1880030312.png]
(08-04-2012, 08:07 PM)ABMJR Wrote: Another Idiot TOS'er

I see our "New Site of CableModemhacks" has left the building...Seems the ISp's jumped on this one quick with legal action..

really? i was told it was server issues. They don't post anything different than here or sbh so why would there be any legal issues? NOTHING of any real value has been posted ANYWHERE since BPI and TFTP Enforce was enabled. These sites are mainly social now...You simply cannot post anything that works so where's the problem with the site's existence?
How can this be a server issue @ 4 days? This is 2012? People pay for operational time. How is this a server issue?
Knowledge=Power
SBH goes down ALL THE TIME!! lmao!
How can it be a legal issue? There isn't anything there that isn't here or at SBH ...
M8...I have no idea, but when we see sites that sell pre-mods (thats the difference) I guess things didnt go well...

Look, I hope their back...
Knowledge=Power
lol

i'm just giving you a hard time my friend. Someone has to...