Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
strange thing happen to sb5101 rebooting or just steady light
Is this an ISP in the US or somewhere else?
Tell us who the ISP is, as that will help
Knowledge=Power
i guess not . those info still working . i made my modem work again .

it was applying a valid mac and in my case bpi was always disabled. now i put it on bpi 1.0
save and go to apply upload nonvol bin or file that i saved using a back up before . this create certs for the mac given . and it works. but if u ever unplag the modem you will loose it again and you only have to aplly upload nonvol and save and it works . i did it many times teste it many time . now im not afraid to unplag my modem at all .
ohh man...

you're testng on a dinosaur network. lol. Self signed certs are USELESS. Might I suggest to the op to study BPI before his ISP evolves into this age of BPI and co signed firmware.
(01-04-2012, 08:53 PM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: ohh man...

you're testng on a dinosaur network. lol. Self signed certs are USELESS. Might I suggest to the op to study BPI before his ISP evolves into this age of BPI and co signed firmware.

IM JUST in the process of learning . this field is very complicated. I'm just trying to learn little by little . the provider is in the us. RR TIME WARNER .
i was having bpi disabled before and now i used bpi+1.0 and hit the nonvol and it said cert assigned to the mac and i got back the internet.
no that i know for sure what it is. lol