Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Clone SB5101 -> U10C018 Haxorware : in the same household.
do some of the footwork... dont come here clueless at least know what the problem is.... like the idiot who keeps flushing the toilet even though shit is floating on the floor derrrrrrrrrrrr
(26-03-2012, 02:33 AM)emanlives Wrote: what is the difference? i mean if i google it or ask someone who already has been through the steps. It is only logical to get to the point. so I ask here. I'm not lazy, I'm learning the way I learn, if it bothers you stay out.

lol

This is not like any other hobby, you are expected to do some research on your own as your questions have been posted/answered thousands of times over. You will get lots of help provided that you don't ask for a step by step with your posts.
Not to mention people have to go ahead and re-type and google has to re-index and more servers pop up to host the endless laziness of humans.

I frankly get sick of reading it; literally *everybody* explicitly states that modem-messing is hard and requires tons of reading. Your logic is incredibly self-centered and deters people like me from being able to educate themselves. By the time I'm done reading every thread by every asshole that never searches posts on some of this stuff I have 100 different case-studies instead of one comprehensive conceptual "way it works".

So I will continue to do this the hard way from over "there" now -- quietly -- without discouraging helpful people from spending time answering good questions. Meanwhile you can consider how your approach actually makes everything harder for all of us, including yourself.